Iowa Basketball Recruits

Over the weekend I spoke to a very nice ole lady that works in the North administration office. I was told that Mr Locure is in constant rocky standing with the school. He has had numerous suspensions for fighting, alcohol, and drug possession. Attendance is apparently a problem too. While the lady didn't know particulars about grades. I am guessing they aren't great.
Yet, somehow he's managed to start every game. Sounds like a certain "lady" might have a grudge against a high school kid.

Grudge as in she's making up lies?

I will say this. It does look like there is a little muscle definition coming in for him, I’m sure he’s been hitting the weight room hard. Also his outside stroke looks like it is improving.

I’m still in the redshirt him next year camp, but I’m high on his future potential.

I'm camping there w/ ya, barring injuries and law suits! bHAHAHA

I haven't gone through the entire thread, but it looks like Iowa's interest in Norwalk's Bowen Born might be picking up. They brought him in for an unofficial visit yesterday and it seems like the communication between them is increasing.

I haven't gone through the entire thread, but it looks like Iowa's interest in Norwalk's Bowen Born might be picking up. They brought him in for an unofficial visit yesterday and it seems like the communication between them is increasing.

I'm sure that will go over well with the faithful.

Latest posts