• NCAA Tournament

Votes: 28 53.8%
  • NIT Bound

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Neither

Votes: 9 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Purdue did pretty well (after a 6-5 start) with 1 returning starter. I’m going to wait and see what the guys look like next fall.

You are correct, it is that. That's a good point. That said, I think any team would take 3 returning players with those numbers.

Final formula:

o_adj = avg_eff / opp_de
uFactor = Usage * -.144 + 13.023
altZscore = (ORtg - avg_eff) / uFactor
xORtg = avg_eff + altZscore * 10.143
if Usage > 20: adjoe = (xORtg + ((Usage - 20) * 1.25)) * o_adj
otherwise: adjoe = (xORtg +((Usage - 20) * 1.5)) * o_adj
porpag = (adjoe + (104.9 - avg_eff) - (88)) * actual_Min_per * 69.4 / 500

huh?

Maybe year 11 Fran will finally get to the Sweet 16! With JBo news, year 10 is all about year 11. Unfortunately Weiskamp won’t be around in 2 more years. Just can never get all the needed parts together at the right time.

Nebraska, Vanderbilt, and Memphis will all be tourney teams with first year coaches because of relevant coaches, transfers, and recruiting. Iowa’s next head coach needs to be a former pro player for their connections and relevancy to recruits.

Toussaint and Fredrick are quality players. I think they will be more than capable. McCaffery got his feet wet last year. I doubt Bohannon will be able to practice shooting if he is having surgery on a hip.

Last edited:
People have been talking about how the loss of Cook is going to affect Garza, and rightfully so.

Now we have to talk about how the potential loss of Bohannon, on top of the loss of Moss, is going to affect Joe W.

He is going to be a marked man next year. Nunge and CJ are going to have to be ready to go next year. Cordell and Joe T as well.

Latest posts