Injury rumor for tomorrow????

yes, very informative indeed. Determined that something posted on TOS was a hoax and you did it in less than 2 pages of responses. Now the real question is how long everybody can keep this thread going with random other posts.....

Go see the fire KOK thread and you will see how fast this can grow with random post.

t1ostrich_funny_face.jpg

Wesley Willis performed a show in Fort Dodge back around 1998. I didn't go to the stupid beach boys concert or .38 special (here in Dodge), but I did go see Willis and his rock music!

Somehow I got roped into driving him to Des Moines to put him on the bus the next day back to chicago. Back then I think it was on highway 17 south of Webster city there was an ostrich farm. When Wesley saw them, he asked me "does a male ostrich have a dick?"

Man that was a real odd weekend. I always wondered if he had a line in one of his songs after that about an ostrich dick. He was always referencing animal peckers in his lyrics.

Wesley was probably the biggest, stinkiest, scariest, yet gentle human being I have ever encountered. Straight up terrified the guy would go crazy and kill us all at any minute, yet oddly intrigued by every thing he said and did. You just had to get to know that guy to really "get him". If he liked you he head-butted you. His forehead had a big lump on it from a lifetime of headbutts.

R.I.P. Wesley Willis. A man who got to live out his dreams. I seriously think Wes had like 20 CDs released in his "career"....of course by about 20 different labels as novelty, but he made an interesting mark.

Latest posts