Illinois to Legends

Said every single person that has ever read the willful dumbassery in one of your ret*rd special posts.

tumblr_m14f5igsh51qgyyx7o1_400.gif

Another fail. It is not even remotely the same cost as the short drive to the original B1G schools. The discussion was about what the AVERAGE fan is able to do. Based on traveling groups of Iowa fans that I have seen all over, this is certainly the case. There are for more of us in the Midwest than along the East Coast, and even fewer of us give a damn about New York friggin City, which as others have pointed out, is over a hundred miles away from Rutgers anyway.Get a clue.

DSM to Bloomington, Ind is a SHORT 500 miles.

The only thing remotely close to the gayness of a typical Scorpio post is one of his faggoty gifs. They are not clever, they are not funny, they only serve to epitomize the latent homosexual tendencies that you so clearly possess.

Wow. Just looked at this thread and derailed isn't even the right word..... Obliterated might be better. Lot of hate and anger. Basketball forum here I come!

The only thing remotely close to the gayness of a typical Scorpio post is one of his faggoty gifs. They are not clever, they are not funny, they only serve to epitomize the latent homosexual tendencies that you so clearly possess.

Jokes aside, me thinks you're flirting with teh banhammer.

Just drove a few short weeks ago. Very manageable in a single day, with plenty of the evening left to kill when you get there.. Can't quite say the same for NYC.

Let's say I live in Chicago, and take the orange line to Midway for an early flight to NYC. I'm there by 10am. Done that several times.

images

Rutgers is not in NYC.

If you're flying to NYC to go to a Rutgers game, you're more like 2 hours + away from New Brunswick. You could fly into Newark, which is much closer. Either way, transportation in town would be remarkably expensive unless you have friends to drive you around

If you fly to Newark, you can take a cheap train ride into the city--half hour, real easy. I did it for a day trip when I was stranded at the Newark Airport a few years ago--pretty convenient.

Also, apparently buses leave from NYC to New Brunswick every half hour, a little over an hour trip.

Department of Genetics » Rutgers University

I'm going with do-able on this one, Ghost.

Hey everybody, Tweeterhawk/kmajhawk lives in New Jersey, so we can all crash at his double-wide when teh Hokks play @ Rutgrrz.
He closer to Princeton than New Brunswick, but still.

Latest posts