Illinois to Legends

When the idiot consistently and intentionally misspells the head coaches name and uses derogatory euphemisms that were invented by Iowa State fans in order to put us down, then yes, there sure as hell is a reason to jump down his throat. Guy is a clueless idiot and very likely not even an Iowa fan at all.

tumblr_lpncvh9Xoi1qhe4xn.gif

When the idiot consistently and intentionally misspells the head coaches name and uses derogatory euphemisms that were invented by Iowa State fans in order to put us down, then yes, there sure as hell is a reason to jump down his throat. Guy is a clueless idiot and very likely not even an Iowa fan at all.

You think he is an idiot, yet you have a screen name with "hightower" in it, talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Ghost, not even close, oldude is one of the best all time.

Scorp, you are on a roll getting people to melt down on this forum. You bring out the worst...err..the best...out of everyone here.

Ghost, not even close, oldude is one of the best all time.

Scorp, you are on a roll getting people to melt down on this forum. You bring out the worst...err..the best...out of everyone here.

The strange thing is, all I did was call this goober out for attacking Teh Boss for no reason. Now he's at DefCon 1 and I see no reason to back away from the laffy.

Solet me get this straight:

You go on a rampage because I suggest that going to a game in the NYC metropolitan area would be convenient for me, as not convenient for you.

It is pointed out that with planes, getting to multiple destinations is about the same cost and amount of time. You counter that you don't like to fly.

And it's all about me?

Sheeeeeeeeeeiiiiiit

Nice try LaughlinConverse

I have the distinct impression that we are being trolled. Nobody is this willfully obtuse and insistent about being flamed.

Solet me get this straight:You go on a rampage because I suggest that going to a game in the NYC metropolitan area would be convenient for me, as not convenient for you.It is pointed out that with planes, getting to multiple destinations is about the same cost and amount of time. You counter that you don't like to fly.And it's all about me?SheeeeeeeeeeiiiiiitNice try LaughlinConverse
Another fail. It is not even remotely the same cost as the short drive to the original B1G schools. The discussion was about what the AVERAGE fan is able to do. Based on traveling groups of Iowa fans that I have seen all over, this is certainly the case. There are for more of us in the Midwest than along the East Coast, and even fewer of us give a damn about New York friggin City, which as others have pointed out, is over a hundred miles away from Rutgers anyway.Get a clue.

Latest posts