Illinois to Legends

I'm pretty certain the tavern hokks from those places aren't...err, equipped...to follow kurt's krew anywhere but to lAmes.It's the alums with positive cash flow who are spread around the country that will eagerly road trip up to MD and NJ, at least the first couple times teh Hox play there.
Yeah, there were so many people at that Syracuse game a few years back. Maybe 25K total in the dome. Iowa either doesn't have as many well-heeled alums as you think, or the average fan doesn't really care about almighty New York or traveling to watch some crappy Big East team play.

Fail.I have been to Ann Arbor, E Lansing, and Bloomington. Much, much closer and easier (read: cheaper) than NYC. I'll give you Happy Vallley, that's a real tough one from Iowa. Still a couple of hundred miles closer than the Big Apple.

Rutgers is not in NYC.

If you're flying to NYC to go to a Rutgers game, you're more like 2 hours + away from New Brunswick. You could fly into Newark, which is much closer. Either way, transportation in town would be remarkably expensive unless you have friends to drive you around

Yeah, there were so many people at that Syracuse game a few years back. Maybe 25K total in the dome. Iowa either doesn't have as many well-heeled alums as you think, or the average fan doesn't really care about almighty New York or traveling to watch some crappy Big East team play.

OK, you're in a really chippy mood today. Go take some freakin' Lexapro or something. Sheesh.

Fail.I have been to Ann Arbor, E Lansing, and Bloomington. Much, much closer and easier (read: cheaper) than NYC. I'll give you Happy Vallley, that's a real tough one from Iowa. Still a couple of hundred miles closer than the Big Apple.

1. Fail? I've also been to Ann Arbor, E Lansing, and Bloomington. Closer? We have planes now, sarge! Cheaper, yes.

You win there, prole. Now go take an Ativan.

Iowa to:

Columbus
Bloomington
Ann Arbor
E Lansing
Happy Freakin Valley

Not exactly convenient.

Grabbing a cheap flight to NJ or NY is actually a lot more convenient than driving to one of these places from Iowa.

Edit: Maybe it is hard to get to NY or DC from Iowa, since you basically have to take a puddle jumper from Iowa to a real airport, and THEN to NYC.

Cheap flight to DC as well

OK, you're in a really chippy mood today. Go take some freakin' Lexapro or something. Sheesh.
Tell you what, I'll settle down when you learn how to spell our freaking head coach's name correctly, as well as stop using derogatory euphemisms when referring to our fanbase. Just what in the hell is your deal here, anyway?

Tell you what, I'll settle down when you learn how to spell our freaking head coach's name correctly, as well as stop using derogatory euphemisms when referring to our fanbase. Just what in the hell is your deal here, anyway?

tumblr_m6ft2cSTiE1rwcc6bo1_250.gif

Just find it humorous that the biggest doucheb*g poster on this site has the gall to tell others to calm down.

I'm here to tell you, RenoHigh, that I ain't the biggest deacebag poster on this site today.
#youhavethetitle

Just find it humorous that the biggest doucheb*g poster on this site has the gall to tell others to calm down.

You have some anger issues dude. Everyone has an opinion, there really is no need to be all defensive and jump down people's throat.

You have some anger issues dude. Everyone has an opinion, there really is no need to be all defensive and jump down people's throat.
When the idiot consistently and intentionally misspells the head coaches name and uses derogatory euphemisms that were invented by Iowa State fans in order to put us down, then yes, there sure as hell is a reason to jump down his throat. Guy is a clueless idiot and very likely not even an Iowa fan at all.

Latest posts