Illinisucks against Iowa Hawkeyes Game Thread

Clemmons might be done for the day.

So Iowa gets a little momentum and the negative nancy's shut up?

Gessell such piece of garbage really that is BESTplace to throw the ball HOW STUPID for a senior to do that

it was a pretty poorly executed play... and better then getting a five second, but if you're going to throw a risky pass up for grabs why not throw it towards someone going towards the rim? Aaron White would have been nice there. Or if they still had gabe olaseni... he'd been the defensive leader of the team.

Get it out of your system now, ClintonIAfan.

Tell us how this loss is on the refs, and how we're going to go to at least the Final Four, and how we have the best shooters and rebounders in the B1G.

Because no one wants to hear it, so get it out now when no one will be listening.

I would have rather the Hawkeyes won that game. Losing isn't nearly as fun a winning.

Sure glad I took off early from work to come home and watch this turd.

Not the refs fault overall but how do they not call a foul when the Illinois player jumped into Uhl on the in-bounds?? That's such ********.

Iowa has a major complaint about that call. Iowa was the better team today, but they got robbed. The non sense double T call too was complete garbage.

r u seriously trolling us buddy?? Or should I say Hawknick..

Also please with the Iowa got robbed ********. Iowa had the ball with chance to tie or win it twice and **** down its leg both times..

Even though Iowa got robbed, I think they take the momentum from the late comeback, get a 5 seed and make a deep ncaa tournament run. This team played hard at the end.

Latest posts