If you had the ability to install 4 fast food joints inside Kinnick

Didn't you once say you were a school teacher?

You should be enjoying the calm before the storm right now.:)

Most sub choices are solid. Subway, Jimmy John's, Pickle Barrel, Hungry Hobo, Quiznos, Which 'Wich. Apples to apples they're better than Mc Donald's or Burger King all the time.

I would like to acknowledge Pickle Barrel in this list. :)

1479362006493_73879-pickle-barrell-subs-5708-0.jpg

They have the paper thin pizza ranch pizza for $10 or something like that. Rip off. Like eating a cracker with some melted cheese on it.

I said Chick-fil-a earlier. I’m telling y’all and most of you know. But that’s the best fast food chicken sandwich in the world. And they don’t get bogged down. For whatever $1-$2 an hour more they pay it pays off in spades for them. Their help is good, efficient, don’t screw shit up. Seriously, this has been a fun thread but Chick-fil-a is probably the only one who could handle the load of 50,000 drunk redneck Hawkeye fans.

How bout Zombie Burger or is that already not cool in Iowa?
Zombie Burger opened in DTIC and closed a year later. I went there once and it was garbage, the kids liked it though. Most of these places you guys are listing don't exist in Iowa.
Pancheros, Wendy's, Godfather's and:
Hamburg Inn: they could put some fast things together. How about an omelet or some bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs and hash browns for those 11 am games.

Last edited:
Zombie Burger opened in DTIC and closed a year later. I went there once and it was garbage, the kids liked it though. Most of these places you guys are listing don't exist in Iowa.
Hamburg Inn: they could put some fast things together. How about an omelet or some bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs and hash browns for those 11 am games.

first couple of times I had Zombie Burger I was completely underwhelmed and even more, annoyed by how busy it was. The last few times I've had it tho? Pretty good. I mean, nothing special about the burger, I just like the options - the fries, the drinks. I get the Dead Elvis, it has everything you'd imagine it having and it's worth it for me to go there even tho I've had better burgers.

Reactions: trj

Breakfast....I like it.

Buffalo wild wings: Wings are waaaay overrated, but during a game I could smash a dozen or so.

McDonalds: Shitty fast food at it's finest. Double cheeseburger, no pickle, no onion for 2 bucks. I could do 2 of those bad boys at halftime.

starbucks: 11 o'clock kickoff I am not drinking.....that overpriced venti frappuccino will last me the entire game.

Pizza slices: Don't care, you could be selling slices of tombstone and you would have my interest.

Damn strong list. The fryer at Culvers would probably drop to unsafe temperatures at halftime when they got slammed with 2000 orders of fried cheese curds all at once.

I just wish Culver's would season their tenderloin batter. Culver's, God gave you salt and pepper!

I said Chick-fil-a earlier. I’m telling y’all and most of you know. But that’s the best fast food chicken sandwich in the world. And they don’t get bogged down. For whatever $1-$2 an hour more they pay it pays off in spades for them. Their help is good, efficient, don’t screw shit up. Seriously, this has been a fun thread but Chick-fil-a is probably the only one who could handle the load of 50,000 drunk redneck Hawkeye fans.

And it would get the unshaven bitches into the stadium, if only to protest the presence of Chick-Fil-A...

Anything fast and doesn’t rape me for a lousy cheeseburger.

Jimmy Johns
Jack in the Box
Blazing pizza
Raising Canes
Jethro’s

Chipotle (although overall quality of service has dropped since immigration cracked down)
Sbarro
Noodles
Potbelly

first couple of times I had Zombie Burger I was completely underwhelmed and even more, annoyed by how busy it was. The last few times I've had it tho? Pretty good. I mean, nothing special about the burger, I just like the options - the fries, the drinks. I get the Dead Elvis, it has everything you'd imagine it having and it's worth it for me to go there even tho I've had better burgers.

way overrated. Throwing lots of crap on your burger does not = great good