If you had the ability to install 4 fast food joints inside Kinnick

way overrated. Throwing lots of crap on your burger does not = great good

to each their own - I actually think their toppings are what make them decent. Again, the actual burger is kind of over rated, but I found my go to there, I also like their fry sauce. Which is like a sriracha mayo southwest sauce. The Dead Elvis has an egg, bacon, fried bananas and peanut butter and it's amazing. I also get that it's a tourist trap of a place and aimed towards kids. I am not saying it's the BEST, just, better then it gets credit for from the yuppies. It was the hot new place to go, then EVERYONE went and then it was like "oh that place that everyone goes to? Oh it sucks" ...that happens

For example, I love B&B Market - home of the Heart Attack Burger in Des Moines - I say that place all the time and people look at me like I suggested we go eat at Arbys. It's an amazing and unknown lil spot just south of down town DM. LOVE IT.

to each their own - I actually think their toppings are what make them decent. Again, the actual burger is kind of over rated, but I found my go to there, I also like their fry sauce. Which is like a sriracha mayo southwest sauce. The Dead Elvis has an egg, bacon, fried bananas and peanut butter and it's amazing. I also get that it's a tourist trap of a place and aimed towards kids. I am not saying it's the BEST, just, better then it gets credit for from the yuppies. It was the hot new place to go, then EVERYONE went and then it was like "oh that place that everyone goes to? Oh it sucks" ...that happens

For example, I love B&B Market - home of the Heart Attack Burger in Des Moines - I say that place all the time and people look at me like I suggested we go eat at Arbys. It's an amazing and unknown lil spot just south of down town DM. LOVE IT.
I just found that the quality of the meat was something you'd find in Canada or something.
I love lots of toppings, but nothing really out of the ordinary - While bananas and peanut butter are amazing together I wouldn't want it on a burger... Recently I've been making a topping using cream cheese, crushed bacon, chopped fresh jalepeno, cheddar cheese and salsa verde and slathering that all over the burger/stuff/shape burger into a bowl etc.. Add some chipotle/sriracha mayo and it's incredible

I just found that the quality of the meat was something you'd find in Canada or something.
I love lots of toppings, but nothing really out of the ordinary - While bananas and peanut butter are amazing together I wouldn't want it on a burger... Recently I've been making a topping using cream cheese, crushed bacon, chopped fresh jalepeno, cheddar cheese and salsa verde and slathering that all over the burger/stuff/shape burger into a bowl etc.. Add some chipotle/sriracha mayo and it's incredible

That sounds incredible! I like toppings on my burgers personally. Bacon, egg and Jalepeno's are my go to

What does this mean?

The anti-Chick-Fil-A crowd would buy tix just so they can protest. A win all around. Increased ticket sales, all activity centered near CFA, which frees up the bathrooms, and much more crowd "noise" to throw off our opponents.

Hell, I'm emailing Gary Barta on this one.

The anti-Chick-Fil-A crowd would buy tix just so they can protest. A win all around. Increased ticket sales, all activity centered near CFA, which frees up the bathrooms, and much more crowd "noise" to throw off our opponents.

Hey Hey, ho ho, this fascist chicken's got to go
Hey hey, ho ho, the homophobes have got to go

After about 3 minutes of hearing that, I'd be inclined to not go back to another game. But you'd get it for 3-4 hours. SJWs can only come up with at most 2 chants and you will hear them thousands of times. You would lose it, man.

Hey Hey, ho ho, this fascist chicken's got to go
Hey hey, ho ho, the homophobes have got to go

After about 3 minutes of hearing that, I'd be inclined to not go back to another game. But you'd get it for 3-4 hours. SJWs can only come up with at most 2 chants and you will hear them thousands of times. You would lose it, man.

Doesn't matter to me, I'm streaming from Orlando, with a Tombstone on the table, a Yuengling in one hand, and the remote in the other.

Doesn't matter to me, I'm streaming from Orlando, with a Tombstone on the table, a Yuengling in one hand, and the remote in the other.
The remote; that's what you're calling it?

giphy.gif

Taco Johns, Portillo's, Whataburger and Freebirds (way better than Chipotle, Qdoba or Panchero's)

Freebirds is pretty good, I agree! They have a much larger variety of fresh toppings to add to your burrito, but I always give the nod to Pancheros due to fresh tortilla. I also think Freebirds protein choices are often bland. But good call. I always make sure to get a monster when I'm traveling to an area that has one.

Yeah - I'm one of the anti Chick-Fil-A crowd but not actually an
"unshaven bitch"