I don't ever want to hear Clown fans

1. If that's true, it's pretty weak 2. If he's "embarrassed to admit it", he's pretty weak

Wow. He is 17, you can't give him a little bit of slack? If he was 30 I would be right there with you, but man I think you are being a little rough on him.

Wow. He is 17, you can't give him a little bit of slack? If he was 30 I would be right there with you, but man I think you are being a little rough on him.

Fair enough. But he's also got some adult guidance (hopefully). If "follow your girlfriend" (especially at 17) is the ultimate decider of where he goes to school, out of all the factors... best program fit, best academic fit, coach, pathway to the NBA, etc. Naw.

For any high school kid, that's a bad move...much less a high potential D1 athlete. Seems like a good kid. Hope he does well except against the Hawks.

Last edited:
All of you Foster fanatics, have you ever seen him play? The past two years he wasn't even the best player on the Osky team, that kid, Cole Henry is now playing for UNI. I am not sure why Iowa didn't look at him, 6'9 , a Jess Settles type scrapper. Foster at his height, playing in 3A he should be dominating, but he hasn't, this is not sour grapes, I should have sent this before he committed to ISU, but as a lifelong Hawk fan, I am glad that he is going to ISU.

Last edited:
There can't be any way Foster really thought that right? My guess is his reason was either something he didn't want to say negative about Iowa, or was something that was too embarrassing to admit publically. I just can't believe it's possible for someone to think ISU is where you go to get to the NBA.

He and his family said it multiple times. Why would they be lying?

I suspect it is something as simple as his gf goes to isu. Too embarrassed to admit it. Can't say I blame him.

Not dating that girl anymore and hasn't for a while.

All of you Foster fanatics, have you ever seen him play? The past two years he wasn't even the best player on the Osky team, that kid, Cole Henry is now playing for UNI. I am not sure why Iowa didn't look at him, 6'9 , a Jess Settles type scrapper. Foster at his height, playing in 3A he should be dominating, but he hasn't, this is not sour grapes, I should have sent this before he committed to ISU, but as a lifelong Hawk fan, I am glad that he is going to ISU.
With big guys you kind of recruit them on potential. He's got a pretty athletic game to him for his long frame and has some touch on his shot. Doesn't seem to have a back to the basket kind of game. Seems more similar to Nunge then Garza in that regard. But he's yet to play a D1 game yet so we'll see. I for one would have rather had him and DJ Carton then not. But it is what it is.

I won't go so far to say I'm glad he went to ISU but it's definitely concerning when a guy his size playing at that level can't completely dominate the competition. He should be averaging 30 and 12 easily if he were a true high 4 star talent.

Iowa State has lost 3 out of 4 including 2 at home. Their next game is home against Kansas. Will it be Hilton Magic or more Hilton Tragic?

Absurd, almost like trying to redefine truth.

He and his family said it multiple times. Why would they be lying?

Not dating that girl anymore and hasn't for a while.

Why would they be lying? People lie all the time in that spot to save face, or be nice, or whatever you want to call it. It's like when a guy transfers, it's almost always to be closer to home. It's easier to say that then something like I hate the coach or I hate my teammates. If he didn't like something about iowa, of course he will make up a lame excuse that at least makes a little sense (on the surface anyway) like ISU puts more people in the NBA.

And all you are going to hear from Cyclone fans today is how Iowa shit the bed at Nebraska.......Iowa is no better than Iowa State at losing easily winnable games.....

Latest posts