I don't ever want to hear Clown fans

Maybe there is something to be said for having a stable coach who builds his program upon solid, but quite average, recruited players who can develop and compete well within the program's consistent culture and system?

Any chance Prohm gets fired? That would give a certain commit a reason to ask for his release from his LOI.

No, they're in the same boat as we were a few years ago. Too much money on the table for Prohm. Hell be there at least this year and next.
Its nice to be on the other side of things

It's a pipe dream, but wouldn't that be the ultimate icing on the cake after the last month or so?
Dude could you imagine? Could you even imagine it? Not many things would be more of a nut punch to them then that. I don't even care if he went almost anywhere else either. Just back out of going there. But to come to Iowa instead would be just drop down on the floor laughing hilarious.

I really feel like reality vs perception is something we've learned a lot about over the past calendar year or so as Iowa fans.

If they could get back in the top 75 of the Net, then Iowa could get another Q1 win back which would help for tournament seating. I am not counting on it though.

Very sad situation with Blackwell and a family situation. He's not going to ISU. Best of luck to the young man going forward.

Anyone who thinks that Steve Prohm is the key to getting into the NBA isn't someone I want as a Hawk.

There can't be any way Foster really thought that right? My guess is his reason was either something he didn't want to say negative about Iowa, or was something that was too embarrassing to admit publically. I just can't believe it's possible for someone to think ISU is where you go to get to the NBA.

There can't be any way Foster really thought that right? My guess is his reason was either something he didn't want to say negative about Iowa, or was something that was too embarrassing to admit publically. I just can't believe it's possible for someone to think ISU is where you go to get to the NBA.
I suspect it is something as simple as his gf goes to isu. Too embarrassed to admit it. Can't say I blame him.

I dont think it has anything to do with Steve Prohm, but more that isu has, what, 5-6?players currently in the nba. All of which are within the last 5 years.

They are on a long downward slide ... basketball, football and wrestling.
Unfortunately, football isn't going away with Campbell around. That being said, I don't see them being more successful. But they will be thorns for the foreseeable future.

Latest posts