I don't ever want to hear Clown fans

I do believe that Haliburton sat out this game with a sprained wrist. I'd say he makes a HUGE difference in their team. I'd definitely say he's worth at least 2 points to them.

Any chance Prohm gets fired? That would give a certain commit a reason to ask for his release from his LOI.

Any chance Prohm gets fired? That would give a certain commit a reason to ask for his release from his LOI.

I doubt it, you still have some ISU idiots claiming Prohm needs more time because Fred left him in a horrible position to recruit.

Home of the Prohm.

79736322-illustration-of-a-cartoon-big-top-circus-tent-with-red-and-white-stripes-for-funfair-and-carnival-ho.jpg

I do believe that Haliburton sat out this game with a sprained wrist. I'd say he makes a HUGE difference in their team. I'd definitely say he's worth at least 2 points to them.

I don't know, man. If Iowa lost to Kennesaw St. by 2, would we be talking about how Jbo would have been the difference?

Florida A&M is a bad team and that is a horrible loss.

I don't know, man. If Iowa lost to Kennesaw St. by 2, would we be talking about how Jbo would have been the difference?

Florida A&M is a bad team and that is a horrible loss.

Exactly! Think about the difference in kids being recruited to each school.

Biggest upset in the history of ESPN's BPI, which is only 12 years old, but it's saying something.

We've lost JBo and Nunge for the year and still beat a competent Cincinnati team at a neutral site. This experience with with FA&M should preclude them from ever bringing up some of our past bad losses forever....but it won't.

Latest posts