Husker/Hawkeye Game Thread

dropped passes, turnovers, INTs, and lack of execution....yep all on coaches

Lack of offensive execution is they only thing that beat the Hawks today. The game was over by the time the turnovers occurred.
I'd love to see the total yardage the Iowa offense put up this year against Penn St, Mich St, and Nebraska.
They simply cannot match up to defenses that are physical and aggressive.

Pathetic effort by the offense.

Ugh....losses to Nebraska, Iowa State, and Minnesota.....when will I ever get to wear the black and gold over the next year (or more) and not be mocked and laughed at? Wish I knew there was some improvement on the horizon but I see us being like this for several years to come.....yuck.....ick....yuck....

Just saw an interesting stat. Earlier in the game Burkhead had 36 carries to Iowa's 36 plays. Iowa also hasn't been shut out since 2000

give the coaches a break don't you know it is always the players fault the game planning by the coaches is perfect the taking of 2-3 timeout into the locker room and running the clock out with a 1:30 on the clock is the players fault the coaches are perfect its the players that do it all

I dont care what any of your posters say the DEFENSE is still playing hard, I feel sorry for them withthe lack of offnsive support.

This game over the next few years is hardly going to be a classic....our program seems to be in decline and Nebraska is rising again.....wish we could have played these guys in the heyday of Ferentz ball instead of the end of his coaching career at Iowa.......

The D has played their hearts out. The O hung them out to dry. Send a message to the O that the D has done their work for the day.

I say the D stays on and shows the O that they don't give up. Again, always 2 sides of the coin.

Latest posts