Husker/Hawkeye Game Thread

I know our defense is not remotely any good, but honestly our offense lost us the Iowa State game, the Minnesota game and now the Nebraska game. They cannot do anything when the defense knows exactly what play we are going to run like they are in the huddle with us. JVB is horrible in a hostile environment and whether anyone likes it or wants to admit it, even though I know it won't happen, KOK needs to be pink slipped. His day in the sun has done set. I will even help him pack up his things so that the new guy can move in.

I don't totally disagree with you about KOK, but since KF will probably promote from within who would you like to see from the current staff as our new OC?

What an epic fail against an average defense.....who to blame? Coaching, players? How many years of this suckage can we expect....it hurts.....and we are getting laughed at by most of the nation.....

You can fire all the offensive coordinators you want, but they are all going to run what KF wants to run. Nothing is going to change.

I don't totally disagree with you about KOK, but since KF will probably promote from within who would you like to see from the current staff as our new OC?

I am not sure there is anyone currently on our staff that should be the offensive coordinator. I don't even think that have to make drastic changes either, just become less predictable, be able to make better adjustments based upon game situations, and better utilize the talent we have to work with.

I have never wanted 8 minutes to just GO AWAY so fast in my life... I sure hope the Saturday Thanksgiving Lunch being provided to the team is AWESOME.

So sad...we are watching our program slip into obscurity...good bye to any chance at a solid recruiting class this year...hello to 2 and 3 star players that should be ready to play by 2014. I'll take Hayden any day over this crap