Husker/Hawkeye Game Thread

I know our defense is not remotely any good, but honestly our offense lost us the Iowa State game, the Minnesota game and now the Nebraska game. They cannot do anything when the defense knows exactly what play we are going to run like they are in the huddle with us. JVB is horrible in a hostile environment and whether anyone likes it or wants to admit it, even though I know it won't happen, KOK needs to be pink slipped. His day in the sun has done set. I will even help him pack up his things so that the new guy can move in.

You can fire all the offensive coordinators you want, but they are all going to run what KF wants to run. Nothing is going to change.

You have absolutely no clue do you? The playcalling, offensive scheme and clock management have been horrendous...the coaches shoulder just as much of the blame as this sorry excuse of a college football offense.
Yes, because you have a clue.....:rolleyes:

clock managment?
scheme?
playcalling?

How about execution and the play of JVB? THat is what lost it.

JVB just not the answer. If he starts over Rudock next year we are in for another long year. Well actually the D will be just as bad so we'll have a long year anyway. :-(
no blame on the coaches though. they are perfect!

We suck *** on national TV again, and now I gotta watch a bunch of yuppy asshats getting Lexus' for Christmas.

Yes, because you have a clue.....:rolleyes:

clock managment?
scheme?
playcalling?

How about execution and the play of JVB? THat is what lost it.

Yeah, it definitely had nothing to do with predictability in the play calling and abandoning what was actually working for us...moron

Seriously Cibula, it's up to the staff to get the players ready. You have no problem giving the coaches credit when the players do execute. If they get the good, they need to take the bad.