How much longer does Fran get?

Who crucified you for saying this was a NIT team? Nearly everyone thought it was NIT and possibly a NCAA team with all the right breaks.

I did persecute you for saying they wouldn't make the NIT. You should have taken my bet on that, as you are gonna be right for the first time it seems, I don't think we make the NIT.
It seems like YOU have been wrong all year long. I wish you had taken my bet on Iowa finishing 8th place or worse.

It seems like YOU have been wrong all year long. I wish you had taken my bet on Iowa finishing 8th place or worse.

I haven't been wrong much, but some. I said we would struggle at PG. I said we were probably a NIT team.

I did disagree with you that we were a BOTTOM 4 team. That is what I disagreed with you and 56 about, but neither you or 56 were willing to bet on it. I wouldn't take the bet after you shifted from saying like 12th place to 8th place, because I knew that finishing 8th or above was not a lock, and I might lose that one. Same with 56 he shifted from saying we were a bottom 4 team to only being willing to bet we would finish like 8th or 9th place, and I wouldn't take that as well, because I figured 8th or 9th place is pretty likely really.

Heck, I still might be wrong, we might be a bottom 4 team......which really sucks if I am wrong about that, and you and 56 were right.

I haven't been wrong much, but some. I said we would struggle at PG. I said we were probably a NIT team.

I did disagree with you that we were a BOTTOM 4 team. That is what I disagreed with you and 56 about, but neither you or 56 were willing to bet on it. I wouldn't take the bet after you shifted from saying like 12th place to 8th place, because I knew that finishing 8th or above was not a lock, and I might lose that one. Same with 56 he shifted from saying we were a bottom 4 team to only being willing to bet we would finish like 8th or 9th place, and I wouldn't take that as well, because I figured 8th or 9th place is pretty likely really.

Heck, I still might be wrong, we might be a bottom 4 team......which really sucks if I am wrong about that, and you and 56 were right.

We're struggling at the PG position this year? You keep telling me how good Jordan is doing

You're saying we gave a quality starting PG?

Jordan isn't what is keeping this team from the NCAA. You could put any other 4* PG on this team and it isn't a NCAA team. Winston, Moore (your favorites), Pritchard, any of them. It wouldn't matter, as our rebounding and interior defense is awful, Jok is a bad defender.

Jordan isn't what is keeping this team from the NCAA. You could put any other 4* PG on this team and it isn't a NCAA team. Winston, Moore (your favorites), Pritchard, any of them. It wouldn't matter, as our rebounding and interior defense is awful, Jok is a bad defender.

So if we upgraded our weakest position it wouldn't matter? Haha you're an idiot

So if we upgraded our weakest position it wouldn't matter? Haha you're an idiot

Depended on who we upgraded him with. Give us Ball, and we got something. Give us a 4* PG like Moore or Winston those aren't upgrades. Winston can't beat out a starting PG who has under 10 PER. He would upgrade the backup PG position though, which would help immensely as I said.

Depended on who we upgraded him with. Give us Ball, and we got something. Give us a 4* PG like Moore or Winston those aren't upgrades. Winston can't beat out a starting PG who has under 10 PER. He would upgrade the backup PG position though, which would help immensely as I said.

Haha Moore and Winston wouldn't be upgrades. You need to take some meds

Haha Moore and Winston wouldn't be upgrades. You need to take some meds

I said they would be at backup PG, which would really help this team. Winston can't beat out a guys with less than 10 PER, how could he beat out Jordan? Moore is the worse defender on his team, I don't see him upgrading us defensively at all.

I said they would be at backup PG, which would really help this team. Winston can't beat out a guys with less than 10 PER, how could he beat out Jordan? Moore is the worse defender on his team, I don't see him upgrading us defensively at all.

Winston and Moore are both better than Bohannon. This is another pretty bad troll attempt. I thought you prided yourself on being a good troll?

Winston and Moore are both better than Bohannon. This is another pretty bad troll attempt. I thought you prided yourself on being a good troll?

Moore is really bad defensively and Winston can't beat out a guy with a sub 10 PER. Like I said they would for sure upgrade our backup PG position. Heck they might even allow Jordan to slide to the SG spot a few minutes a game.

A straight up Moore or Winston for Jordan trade tho, the team wouldn't be any better. That isn't a troll, that is just a fact looking at the stats.

Moore is more PPG, less APG, and more TO/G while being a horrible defender.
Winstons is less PPG, more APG and more TO/G, but is a better defender.

Not a gain at all at the PG spot over Jordan. Now that is based on this year, who knows who ends up being better over 4 years.

At least be honest. You said we would finish top 8. I said bottom 7.
You said CW would do just fine at PG. You trusted Fran and that's what Fran said, blah blah. You said Fran knew better than I did. Fran either A) doesn't know better than I do or B) Fran screwed up and pumped crap down your throat and you swallowed it. I'll let you decide. You see, people that actually know what they are looking at....Like me, knew that CW would never be a capable BIG PG, in spite of Fran's assurances to the contrary. People that don't know what they are looking at... like you, have no choice but to trust what they are told.
Why is it so hard to be honest about how wrong you were? I have come out and admitted that I was wrong about Bohannon. We'll, for the most part. I knew he couldn't guard a lamp post on the perimeter in the BIG. I wasn't wrong about that.
Just be honest and admit it.

Moore is really bad defensively and Winston can't beat out a guy with a sub 10 PER. Like I said they would for sure upgrade our backup PG position. Heck they might even allow Jordan to slide to the SG spot a few minutes a game.

A straight up Moore or Winston for Jordan trade tho, the team wouldn't be any better. That isn't a troll, that is just a fact looking at the stats.

Not a gain at all at the PG spot over Jordan. Now that is based on this year, who knows who ends up being better over 4 years.

Moore and Winston both have higher PER's that Bohannon. Pretty pathetic troll attempt on your part

Winston and Moore are both better PGs than Bohannon. He's not stretching reality with that comment. It's true. Winston isn't doing well with Izzo because Winston doesn't guard on defense. Guess what? Bohannon would have the same issues with Izzo.
Moore would be championed by the likes of you, if he were playing for Iowa. You're the appointed defender of every Iowa guard and none of them can guard a lamp post. So, I find it laughable that you are dogging other players for their defense when None of our players can play defense either.

At least be honest. You said we would finish top 8. I said bottom 7.
You said CW would do just fine at PG. You trusted Fran and that's what Fran said, blah blah. You said Fran knew better than I did. Fran either A) doesn't know better than I do or B) Fran screwed up and pumped crap down your throat and you swallowed it. I'll let you decide. You see, people that actually know what they are looking at....Like me, knew that CW would never be a capable BIG PG, in spite of Fran's assurances to the contrary. People that don't know what they are looking at... like you, have no choice but to trust what they are told.
Why is it so hard to be honest about how wrong you were? I have come out and admitted that I was wrong about Bohannon. We'll, for the most part. I knew he couldn't guard a lamp post on the perimeter in the BIG. I wasn't wrong about that.
Just be honest and admit it.

Dude, we have been through this before. You keep thinking that what PC said is what I said.

After 1 PTL game you said CW was gonna suck and so was Jordan. I said, "lets wait and see how this plays out". I kept saying to you I'm not going to judge a player after 1 PTL game. Heck by your own admission you were wrong about Jordan. I don't honestly ever remember saying CW or Jordan were going to be good, I was simply telling you to wait, which I was right about for sure it seems with Jordan.

As far as the bet goes lightning, don't be a POS liar. You said Iowa would finish BELOW 10th place. When I called you out on it, we went back and forth for a long time, because you would only BET they would finish 8th or worse. You wanted the 9th place and 8th place finish included for you, when you CLEARLY SAID Iowa was below 10th place. If you want me to quote it, I can.

Winston and Moore are both better PGs than Bohannon. He's not stretching reality with that comment. It's true. Winston isn't doing well with Izzo because Winston doesn't guard on defense. Guess what? Bohannon would have the same issues with Izzo.
Moore would be championed by the likes of you, if he were playing for Iowa. You're the appointed defender of every Iowa guard and none of them can guard a lamp post. So, I find it laughable that you are dogging other players for their defense when None of our players can play defense either.

He's either dumber than I thought or it's just another bad troll attempt on his part

It is true, I root for Iowa players, you got me man.