How Do We Beat The Huskers?

vork22

I didn't realize Nebraska is 10th in the nation in rushing defense. This game scares me, I think CJ will have to have a career day to get a win. I expect crazy blitzing and CJ has a tendency to hold the ball too long and take sacks. That being said the screen game should be huge. What does everyone think?

We're 11-0 playing against a 5-6 team. We have a game changer at QB and haven't trailed in the 2nd half against a single B1G team. I'd say there are countless ways to beat the Huskers.

rockygunn.jpg

Take Tommy Armpunt out in the street and beat him. After all, that bum let some things go on with some co-ed in his room right?

By the way......RIP Tommy Morrison 09/01/13 in Omaha, Nebraska

We're going to have to get in the film room and watch a lot of tape. They are a well coached team with a lot of weapons, but I have confidence in our guys. I know CJ will be tested all day long but I am confident he will continue to perform at a high level.

If Purdue, Miami, Illinois, nw, byu and wiscy can do it, so can the Hawks. Ask yourself which of those teams can run the ball anywhere close to as well as the Hawks. Hawks will manhandle them like they did 2 yrs ago in Lincoln.

rockygunn.jpg

Take Tommy Armpunt out in the street and beat him. After all, that bum let some things go on with some co-ed in his room right?

By the way......RIP Tommy Morrison 09/01/13 in Omaha, Nebraska

I didn't know that Tommy Morrison had died. Didn't he have AIDS?

Going into Lincoln and coming out with a W, is in no way a easy task. Their going to be fired up, to be the team to put our Hawks out of the race! They have the advantage of having nothing to lose, which is the worst kinda team to play this late in the season. I really hate using the saying " Trap Game" but that's what its really looking like. Hopefully our boys are not looking ahead to the BIG championship game.

If Purdue, Miami, Illinois, nw, byu and wiscy can do it, so can the Hawks. Ask yourself which of those teams can run the ball anywhere close to as well as the Hawks. Hawks will manhandle them like they did 2 yrs ago in Lincoln.

The answer is NW. They are 2 yards per game behind Iowa. They ran for 156 yards on 5.6 YPC against them. NW, however, is dead last in pass offense with 160 YPG and still threw on the Fuskers.

I didn't realize Nebraska is 10th in the nation in rushing defense.

10th in the nation, but 4th in the Big Ten...behind us. Wisky's ahead of both of us, and we ran for 144 against them, and I'd like to think we're better now than we were back then.

What concerns me most is that Nebraska is going to be relatively healthy coming off of a bye. I have no problem with the healthy part, but the coming off a bye - that shouldn't be allowed. EVERY B1G team should be required to play every Saturday in November.

Having said that, I think Iowa pulls out a close game.

GO HAWKS!!!

The rust will be our ally...oh yeah, they will be jacked, but over the course of the game, we will wear them down and ultimately send them and their fans packing sand and watch us in a rather warm tropical climate playing more football

get off the bus

My thoughts exactly! Hawks go out and do what they have done all year to win this game, it is called BALLANCE!! Good dose of both run and pass and things will open up. I expect Nebby to come out fired up but that will ware off once they get punched in the mouth a time or two! Nebby puts up a fight early because of pride and bowl eligibility but in the end Hawks are just too motivated and physical for the Huskers! Also Armstrong Jr. gets picked by Desmond King in this game at least once! Hawks win 20-10!! Welcome to 12-0 Hawk fans!!GO HAWKS!!!

rwtsracefan(Dan Wemett)

Latest posts