Hey Kaldenberg

And I wonder why cyclones hate the Illanoy Hawkeyes. I guess I will no longer cheer for the hawkeyes. Peace out. Cancelling my posts on Hawkeyenation.

Be more melodramatic why don't you, Bunyan.
Oh, and you NEVER capitalize the "I" in illannoy. ;)

vint, latrans, ankle, time to move on to something else. seriously. we've got 5 pages of the same stuff over and over. you've said enough, let it go.

This is quite possibly the dumbest thread ever.

And, FTR, I am a tavern hawk. I expect clone fans to use that asinine argument against hawk fans, but not so-called hawk fans.

This is quite possibly the dumbest thread ever.

And, FTR, I am a tavern hawk. I expect clone fans to use that asinine argument against hawk fans, but not so-called hawk fans.

You don't troll this board and routinely bash the Hawkeye players and staff.
BriKal does.
HUGE difference.

As long as you are a hawkeye, lets quit bashing each other (slow clap starts now). Lets talk hawk football... and bash cyclones when they show their face on here.

Vin would you like him more if he made jokes in a thread about someones family being in a car crash?

It's not a matter of "like" with BriKal. I've never met him. YET.
It's a matter of legitimacy, and I'm not sure he's a legit Hawkeye. There are ample pieces of evidence that suggest he isn't.
Jury is out.

I'm a star gleaming in the night. I'm a star shining so bright.

There's a post about me on HawkeyeNatieuuuuuuuunnnnnn. I'm a star!

I'm a star gleaming in the night. I'm a star, I even have a website.

There's a post about me on HawkeyeNatieuuuuuuuunnnnnn. I'm a star!

I'm a star, look at me go. I'm a star, just look at my glow.

There's a post about me on HawkeyeNatieuuuuuunnnnnn!

Yes, oh yes I! Yes I am a starrrrr!

star-coloring-pages-7.jpg

I am a star. I'm a star, I'm a star, I'm a star. I am a big, bright, shining star. That's right.

-Dirk Diggler

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0]Can We All Just Get Along? For The Kids & Old People? RODNEY KING SPEAKS! - YouTube[/ame]

Latest posts