Hey Kaldenberg

Ok folks. Things are turning personal here. Enough

Personally, after seeing him bump his loss-prediction thread, I think Kaldenberg is a...

Oh look!

73695ba6-fd1e-417b-aec6-8f4d3173f734.jpg

it's because he is not even close to being an iowa fan. taking shots at players, taking shots at the team, bragging about his pittsburgh prediction when iowa was down. really, you'd do that if you were really a fan of the team?

To me it seems like Kaldy is a Hawk fan but just a really negative and sad individual.

So let me get this straight. Being a life long Hawkeye fan but going to another school b/c of an education yet still having Iowa tickets and only liking them makes it so you can't say "we"? Did everyone on here go AND GRADUATE from the University of Iowa? B/c if those are the stipulations to saying we then a diploma must be present.

Aren't those the rules according to clone fans? re: tavernhawks

it's because he is not even close to being an iowa fan. taking shots at players, taking shots at the team, bragging about his pittsburgh prediction when iowa was down. really, you'd do that if you were really a fan of the team?
How dare he not be completely positive about iowa! im sure none of you upstanding iowa fans have ever been down on them for a second!

Did you happen to read this board after the ISU game? Because that was five straight days of shots at players and the team.

To me it seems like Kaldy is a Hawk fan but just a really negative and sad individual.

Must get, wants to be a Cyclone, diamond in the rough, works hard but plays harder, enjoys contact, when he hits somebody they feel it later, wants to hurt people. Great heart, huge motor, knows the game and how to play it.

I'm a star gleaming in the night. I'm a star shining so bright.

There's a post about me on HawkeyeNatieuuuuuuuunnnnnn. I'm a star!

I'm a star gleaming in the night. I'm a star, I even have a website.

I'm a star, look at me go. I'm a star, just look at my glow.

There's a post about me on HawkeyeNatieuuuuuunnnnnn!

Yes, oh yes I! Yes I am a starrrrr!

star-coloring-pages-7.jpg

Yes.

How dare Kaldenburg predict Iowa to lose to Pittsburgh!! You guys were heavy favorites and kicked their ***!! At no point in that game did it look like Kaldy might be right!! Ban him Jon Miller! Ban him!!!!!!!!

That wasn't the point, nobody cared that he predicted Iowa to lose, in fact others did as well, but when it got to 24-3 he bumped this thread:

http://www.hawkeyenation.com/forum/football/33551-i-think-well-lose.html

He was thumping his chest trying to act like he was right and everyone else didn't know anything and then Iowa had a comeback for the ages and it made him look like a fool. If he wouldn't have bumped that thread he wouldn't catch the crap he is now. It looked bleak and he was acting like he was celebrating an Iowa loss even though it didn't turn out to be a loss.

That wasn't the point, nobody cared that he predicted Iowa to lose, in fact others did as well, but when it got to 24-3 he bumped this thread:

He was thumping his chest trying to act like he was right and everyone else didn't know anything and then Iowa had a comeback for the ages and it made him look like a fool. If he wouldn't have bumped that thread he wouldn't catch the crap he is now. It looked bleak and he was acting like he was celebrating an Iowa loss even though it didn't turn out to be a loss.

This would be the correct answer.

This also comes into play with the NFL. Unless you are an owner you can no longer say we? Thank god I have my packer share. How about all you fans of other teams? No longer can any of you say we regarding an NFL team unless you vote for the board members.

Sorry to hear about that! :D lol

Nobody cared??? Wierd... the thread was almost 4 pages long before kickoff....

That's the most honest post from you in months.

^^^^Nicely done Travisam.

Agree. Well played, Trav.

Regarding references to The University of Iowa Hawkeyes: if you have a degree from clown-u, you shouldn't use the inclusive or possessive tense.
You're simply NOT a Hawkeye if you attended, and graduated from, that school in Ames. You're a Cyclone. Own it. BE it.

Latest posts