Hey Kaldenberg

latrans

Do you think 'we' are going to lose tomorrow? We're all waiting to hear your prognostication.

Just imagine the dumbest, dickish, most obnoxious and provocative reply you can and pretend it was posted by BK. Cut out the middle man.

I think we'll win. Our next loss will be to Northwestern.

There you go using that 'we' word again.

"Brian Kaldenberg attended Iowa State University and holds a bachelor’s degree in Marketing. He started his first e-commerce business as a Junior in college."

About Kaldenberg Consulting

You aren't permitted to use the word "we" when referring to the University of Iowa Hawkeyes, pal. Never again. Friggen clown.

So let me get this straight. Being a life long Hawkeye fan but going to another school b/c of an education yet still having Iowa tickets and only liking them makes it so you can't say "we"? Did everyone on here go AND GRADUATE from the University of Iowa? B/c if those are the stipulations to saying we then a diploma must be present.

This also comes into play with the NFL. Unless you are an owner you can no longer say we? Thank god I have my packer share. How about all you fans of other teams? No longer can any of you say we regarding an NFL team unless you vote for the board members.

So let me get this straight. Being a life long Hawkeye fan but going to another school b/c of an education yet still having Iowa tickets and only liking them makes it so you can't say "we"? Did everyone on here go AND GRADUATE from the University of Iowa? B/c if those are the stipulations to saying we then a diploma must be present.
to get down to brass tacks, "we" should only apply if you where part of the football team.

so from now on former players and coaches only get to say "we"
being a fan is not enough. this game is serious business

lets get down to brasserrrr tacks, But former players are no longer a part of the team so shouldn't "we" only apply to current coaches and players?

wow. some guys need to settle down. seriously. i get that some of you have nothing better to do than get all fired up on the internet, but give kaldenberg a break already. can we move on now?

its-a-trap.jpg

How dare Kaldenburg predict Iowa to lose to Pittsburgh!! You guys were heavy favorites and kicked their ***!! At no point in that game did it look like Kaldy might be right!! Ban him Jon Miller! Ban him!!!!!!!!

How dare Kaldenburg predict Iowa to lose to Pittsburgh!! You guys were heavy favorites and kicked their ***!! At no point in that game did it look like Kaldy might be right!! Ban him Jon Miller! Ban him!!!!!!!!

it's because he is not even close to being an iowa fan. taking shots at players, taking shots at the team, bragging about his pittsburgh prediction when iowa was down. really, you'd do that if you were really a fan of the team?

Latest posts