Hey Kaldenberg

Agree. Well played, Trav.

Regarding references to The University of Iowa Hawkeyes: if you have a degree from clown-u, you shouldn't use the inclusive or possessive tense.
You're simply NOT a Hawkeye if you attended, and graduated from, that school in Ames. You're a Cyclone. Own it. BE it.

gues i'm not a hawk then since i attended iowa state for about a month. wore black and gold everyday and have a hawkeye tattoo and a season ticket to kinnick, but i guess i'm not a hawkeye fan.

you people(yes i know, what do i mean you people) that think you're better than others for attending iowa make me sad

Regarding references to The University of Iowa Hawkeyes: if you have a degree from clown-u, you shouldn't use the inclusive or possessive tense.
You're simply NOT a Hawkeye if you attended, and graduated from, that school in Ames. You're a Cyclone. Own it. BE it.
So Kirk Ferentz is a Husky through and through?

gues i'm not a hawk then since i attended iowa state for about a month. wore black and gold everyday and have a hawkeye tattoo and a season ticket to kinnick, but i guess i'm not a hawkeye fan.

you people(yes i know, what do i mean you people) that think you're better than others for attending iowa make me sad

We aren't Hawkeye fans whammer...

But we can always be Stars! They can never take that away from us.

star-coloring-pages-7.jpg

no, you're a tavern hawk!:p

i think the point being made is that while he claims to be a hawk, he really is not a hawk, rather a faux-hawk - by his actions and words on the boards. :mad:

i can't imagine a real hawk fan gloating at an L prediction or throwing an 18 year old player repeatedly under-the-bus.

Really? So if one were to have grown up in IC gone to countless Iowa games from the time they were 4, but went to ISU for a degree they can no longer be an Iowa fan because of 4 years out of their life?

Sorry but those that say you can't use the word we or our when talking about a sports team if you didn't go to school there really need to get a life.

Big deal he bumped a thread where he predicted that Iowa would lose. Isn't the fact that Iowa came back to win the game after that fact funny enough? You know that Brian pointed out the fact that he was wrong.

I swear people really need to get a life (says the guy posting on a message board) :)

Really? So if one were to have grown up in IC gone to countless Iowa games from the time they were 4, but went to ISU for a degree they can no longer be an Iowa fan because of 4 years out of their life?

Sorry but those that say you can't use the word we or our when talking about a sports team if you didn't go to school there really need to get a life.

Big deal he bumped a thread where he predicted that Iowa would lose. Isn't the fact that Iowa came back to win the game after that fact funny enough? You know that Brian pointed out the fact that he was wrong.

I swear people really need to get a life (says the guy posting on a message board) :)

Zip it, hoffa, and read ankle's amplification above.;)
You know exactly what I mean when I target Bry-Kal and other clowny trolls.
Dude is a clown through & through, with a diploma and everything, yet he comes on here and pretends to be a Hawkeye simply for trolling purposes.
JD should have picked someone else to help him set up this website...preferably, a non-clown.

no, you're a tavern hawk!:p

i think the point being made is that while he claims to be a hawk, he really is not a hawk, rather a faux-hawk - by his actions and words on the boards. :mad:

i can't imagine a real hawk fan gloating at an L prediction or throwing an 18 year old player repeatedly under-the-bus.

Thank you, Mr. Ankle. :D

You've completely missed my point. Bry-Guy is a Cyclone pretending to be a Hawkeye, thinking he's pulling one over on us, and his troll posts prove it.
THAT is the kind of clown that chaps my azz.
As far as your...er, resume...posted above: thank you for being a loyal Iowa Hawkeye supporter, mean whammer jammer.

Hi Hoffahawk, I'm EddyP and I welcome you to the Hawkeyenation message board. You know damn well this is going to be a weekly post. Get ready for a "Hey Kaldenberg" every Friday.

You've completely missed my point. Bry-Guy is a Cyclone pretending to be a Hawkeye, thinking he's pulling one over on us, and his troll posts prove it.
THAT is the kind of clown that chaps my azz.
As far as your...er, resume...posted above: thank you for being a loyal Iowa Hawkeye supporter, mean whammer jammer.

Kinnick North 2010 - Look at that big Cyclone smile. "Ear to ear baby".

148503_821587225620_16912568_45464225_193931_n.jpg

I'm such a big Cyclone fan that I've had season tickets to Iowa games since 2002, even all of the years while attending Iowa State.

I can't believe you caught me red handed being such a big Cyclone fan.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smpYICQdGdE[/ame]

Last edited:
Zip it, hoffa, and read ankle's amplification above.;)
You know exactly what I mean when I target Bry-Kal and other clowny trolls.
Dude is a clown through & through, with a diploma and everything, yet he comes on here and pretends to be a Hawkeye simply for trolling purposes.
JD should have picked someone else to help him set up this website...preferably, a non-clown.

Briclone also tends to make too many "Teh SEC rulez and the Big Ten droolz" posts for my taste.

And I wonder why cyclones hate the Illanoy Hawkeyes. I guess I will no longer cheer for the hawkeyes. Peace out. Cancelling my posts on Hawkeyenation.

Do people ever read ALL of the comments in a thread or only the ones that they assume they know what it is all about?

Latest posts