Here is next season's schedule and what we lose

Bradley Cooper is a shirt tail relative of mine, about 60 times removed. But I still don't go out of my way to see his movies.
Cooper's movies are very hit and miss with me, but I don't see a ton of movies to start with. Maybe ten-twelve a year. My wife will easily see three times that many with the kids, friends, etc. as well as our occasional movie date nights.

He was good in "A Star Is Born." So were Lady Gaga and Andrew Dice Clay.

Best sports movies I've ever seen would start with "Jerry Maguire" and "Remember the Titans."

The defense should be fine. Losing 3 players like Easley, Fant and TJ Hockenson will have a big negative impact on Iowa's offense.

The defense should be fine. Losing 3 players like Easley, Fant and TJ Hockenson will have a big negative impact on Iowa's offense.

This has to be correct because our passing game is somewhat challenged to begin with. It will help next year if the run blocking is better and if the RBs see and get to more of the available holes. Young and Sargeant seemed to be doing a better job cutting back to holes towards the end of the year.

This has to be correct because our passing game is somewhat challenged to begin with. It will help next year if the run blocking is better and if the RBs see and get to more of the available holes. Young and Sargeant seemed to be doing a better job cutting back to holes towards the end of the year.

Exactly. If Iowa doesn't get a good run game this year it's going to be tough to win consistently. I liked what Sargent and Young were doing at the end of the year. They still aren't where we were with Akrum Wadley, but I can see it in the future there will be some long runs. I believe the longest run this year was Young's 40 yard scamper against Northern Illinois.

Exactly. If Iowa doesn't get a good run game this year it's going to be tough to win consistently. I liked what Sargent and Young were doing at the end of the year. They still aren't where we were with Akrum Wadley, but I can see it in the future there will be some long runs. I believe the longest run this year was Young's 40 yard scamper against Northern Illinois.

Oh buddy boy as Dolph likes to say to Podolak, it will be a long time before we see some of the runs and moves Wadley made. He was just amazing almost "sensing" through the air and sound that tacklers were coming at him from unseen angles and he would make them miss then accelerate.

Oh buddy boy as Dolph likes to say to Podolak, it will be a long time before we see some of the runs and moves Wadley made. He was just amazing almost "sensing" through the air and sound that tacklers were coming at him from unseen angles and he would make them miss then accelerate.

True He was a special one.

This is the season KF has been building towards.I doubt he expected to lose 2 TEs though,.

This is the 11 win season that KF has been looking for. It is year 4 in the nxt installment, which means a big season. Anything less than double digit victories should be considered a disappointment.

This is the season KF has been building towards.I doubt he expected to lose 2 TEs though,.

This is the 11 win season that KF has been looking for. It is year 4 in the nxt installment, which means a big season. Anything less than double digit victories should be considered a disappointment.
10 wins with that schedule would be a very good year. I think 8 or 9 is more likely. 7 would be a disappointment for me.

Assuming teams in the Big 10 don't all fall flat on their face next year(they won't), 11 wins against that schedule would be KF's best season since....idk maybe '02. Up there with best ever. That sounds like a tall order.

Assuming teams in the Big 10 don't all fall flat on their face next year(they won't), 11 wins against that schedule would be KF's best season since....idk maybe '02. Up there with best ever. That sounds like a tall order.

If Iowa gets 11 wins on this years schedule they should be in the playoffs. With Penn State, Michigan, Wisconsin and not to forget a up an coming Nebraska, Purdue, a salty Northwestern and it's tough year.

If Iowa gets 11 wins on this years schedule they should be in the playoffs. With Penn State, Michigan, Wisconsin and not to forget a up an coming Nebraska, Purdue, a salty Northwestern and it's tough year.

Right, they'd be playing in the Big 10 title game for a chance at the playoffs for sure.

Iowa’s goal every season should be to get to Indy. It’s anyone's guess how many wins that will take. Northwestern just got there with 8 regular season wins.

I'll say it right now! We will not and I repeat not win one of those road games next year point blank. And as much as I fricken can't stand the thought it's the first one we're going to lose will show the future of two programs and unfortunately Hawk fans hard for many of us to digest but I think we all know as long as we're truthful with ourselves we have a win at the second of this season that would be loss if playing it right now. I have a feeling that unfortunately this program is going to be seeing 6-6 seasons in the future for sometime now. I hate it, can't stand to admit it, but the reality is coming.

ISU had one good win this year and all of a sudden they are Alabama.. Amazed at how many Hawk fans are cowering in fear of the mighty Cyclones. How pathetic. Hell, they struggled to beat Drake. They had a decent year in a conference with a bunch of average teams. They have a qb that was good against the soft defenses of the Big 12.
They lost their "throw it up and hope" receiver in Butler and their do everything back in Montgomery. My God, make them have a few good seasons before annointing them. Back to back 8-5 seasons. WoooHoooo!

In light of current returning roster, I'd consider that ISU game a toss up. But we could just as easily win by 2 TDs. I'm counting every other road game as a loss and the home game to PSU as a loss. 7-5 or maybe even 6-6 if ISU wins.

No word from TJH declaring for nfl is a good sign he’s coming back. That helps continuity and obviously an offensive threat.