Have any of you completed your re-seating yet?

Just picked this morning. I've been in the NEZ since I started getting season tickets. However, there are no aisle seats left in the NEZ thanks to someone's dopey idea of moving all of the visiting fans to the NEZ. And, I need an aisle seat in the NEZ, because if the guy in front of me has a chair-back, I literally can't fit my femur between the two rows. So I'm transplanting to the SEZ, section 214. Ugh. At least I might actually be able to hear the band. :/

Are you fat or tall?

Or both?

I hope to keep mine in Section136. I have a bunch of buddies that sit up in 138 that I may try and get by if my seats are gone.

I hope to keep mine in Section136. I have a bunch of buddies that sit up in 138 that I may try and get by if my seats are gone.

Have ya checked to see if yours are still available? I know my section (115) was getting pretty skimpy.

I find out in about 90 minutes when I can finally log on. Have several options ready to go!

Website was "down" of course when I tried to log in at my allotted time. Wouldn't connect me to the interactive map.

So I called and the very nice lady said they had been having trouble all day. She took my info over the phone and we concluded business that way in about 5 minutes.

Section 108, Row 53, seats 17 and 18.

Nice upgrade for me anyway. Go Hawks.

Just picked this morning. I've been in the NEZ since I started getting season tickets. However, there are no aisle seats left in the NEZ thanks to someone's dopey idea of moving all of the visiting fans to the NEZ. And, I need an aisle seat in the NEZ, because if the guy in front of me has a chair-back, I literally can't fit my femur between the two rows. So I'm transplanting to the SEZ, section 214. Ugh. At least I might actually be able to hear the band. :/

Welcome to the south end zone! I would bet that after one or two games, you will be saying that getting out of the NEZ was the best thing that ever happened to you! More leg room, seats a little wider, easier access to bathrooms and concessions, near the student section which is a blast to watch. About the only downside is the blasting from the speakers, which we have continually complained about but have gotten no where. Anyway, I really do think you will like the change.

Welcome to the south end zone! I would bet that after one or two games, you will be saying that getting out of the NEZ was the best thing that ever happened to you! More leg room, seats a little wider, easier access to bathrooms and concessions, near the student section which is a blast to watch. About the only downside is the blasting from the speakers, which we have continually complained about but have gotten no where. Anyway, I really do think you will like the change.

New sound system this year. One can only hope it will be better than it has been.

I'm not buying tickets since it cost way too much. I can see why UI didn't have a single sellout game in 2013.

Why would we expect an ISU fan buy hawkeye season tickets? You do realize everyone can see your posting history, right? This board has been taken over by the Clone trolls like you.

Well, I finally got to take my turn. Although I didn't get my same seats, I did turn out ok. I moved from the SEZ to the NEZ. Sorry MnHawkFweak. Section 134. Does anyone know if thats the "O" or "W"? Go Hawks!!

Well, I finally got to take my turn. Although I didn't get my same seats, I did turn out ok. I moved from the SEZ to the NEZ. Sorry MnHawkFweak. Section 134. Does anyone know if thats the "O" or "W"? Go Hawks!!

Welcome to the NEZ,were in Sec 133 and were the O.Thought about switching to the South but couldn't talk my wife and Granddaughter into it, they like the sun in there face and wind to there back.Go Hawks

Latest posts