Have any of you completed your re-seating yet?

Seth53

Not that I'm cheap or anything :eek:, but I don't get my seat-grab until May 13th.

Section 138, my current haunt, is alive and well with plenty to choose from.

For the rest of you...how goes it?

I picked mine already and by mid march got a letter with payment invoice showing that I did get the seats I picked.

I picked mine already and by mid march got a letter with payment invoice showing that I did get the seats I picked.

Same here - picked and paid already. (Well, still need to cough up the $200 "cover charge".)

A few days before and up through my selection time, plenty of seats, including my current ones, were still available in section 103. I actually ended up moving down a couple rows and to the opposite end -- went from being on about the 8 yard line to about the 15, only a few rows below the tunnel and just a couple seats across the aisle from the $400 cover charge section.

I consider it a win!

Hate to even think about it. We had six seats together and pooled our seat licenses for Golden Hawk parking spot. Three of our folks decided not to renew, so we would lose our parking without doubling our donations. Decided to take our money and do one or two road trips and couple of games in Iowa City. May have withdrawal once conference season begins. Guess we can always get tickets back next year, but going to feel wierd this year. Regarding topic of this thread, at time of our pick, we could have improved our seating (section 104).

For the rest of you...how goes it?

Awful. Lost our seats. I revised my estate plan to remove them as the residual beneficiary. I also reallocated a planned gift for this year from the law school to the Greater Chicago Food Depository and paid for a veterinary table at a local no-kill animal shelter instead. The old shelter got hit by a bus so they are rebuilding it and I figure they need the money than the University of Iowa. Let's just say my level of butthurt has not subsided with time.

Awful. Lost our seats. I revised my estate plan to remove them as the residual beneficiary. I also reallocated a planned gift for this year from the law school to the Greater Chicago Food Depository and paid for a veterinary table at a local no-kill animal shelter instead. The old shelter got hit by a bus so they are rebuilding it and I figure they need the money than the University of Iowa. Let's just say my level of butthurt has not subsided with time.

Bummer brah. So that private tour with GarBar and KirFer was a no go? Dang... I was hoping you'd put in a good word for me. I don't pick for quite some time and fear all the good spots will be gobbled up by then.

Don't feel too sorry for BTR....remember, he still does the season ticket thing with NU too :rolleyes:

If I remember right mine are Section 106, Row 31, Seats 5,6,7, and 8. I moved down a few rows from the last few years.

First time season ticket holder here! Section 110 Row 33 Seats 9-12. I already have my seats confirmed. I'm purchasing my tickets from a family member who has had season tickets for 40 years so he's already taken the opportunity to confirm the seats. My cousin and some friends have always been in the same section only they get rows 34 and 35 seats 9-12 so if all works out as planned we should have a group of 12 sitting together. Can't wait!

Last edited:
First time season ticket holder here! Section 110 Row 33 Seats 9-12. I already have my seats confirmed. I'm purchasing my tickets from a family member who has had season tickets for 40 years so he's already taken the opportunity to confirm the seats. My cousin and some friends have always been in the same section only they get rows 34 and 35 seats 9-12 so if all works out as planned we should have a group of 12 sitting together. Can't wait!

Awesome! Say, don't forget... We all meet outside and shotgun a couple brews before heading in. Look forward to seeing you there. Alright!

Latest posts