Have any of you completed your re-seating yet?

I pick May 5th. Last time I checked almost half of my section in 136 was gone already. I'm only left to assume this area is being designated a visitor section this year. Our they're moving the visitor band section.

Awesome! Say, don't forget... We all meet outside and shotgun a couple brews before heading in. Look forward to seeing you there. Alright!

Don't get your hopes up DP. Eda promised me the same thing last year....Just like Stanzi...can't keep promises.

Awful, we went from around row 25....to row 70 in our section...and we even have decent priority. I hate this.

Brah, don't even get me started. I got one of those periodic letters from the alumni association today. Just tossed it back in the mail (sans check and without a stamp of course so they will have to pay the postage on it) with what will be my standard response letter every single time I receive correspondence from these clowns.

Awesome! Say, don't forget... We all meet outside and shotgun a couple brews before heading in. Look forward to seeing you there. Alright!

Nice! Let me know the meeting place and I'll try to make an appearance.

MNFreak... it's a new year! Maybe your good looks intimidated the fellas from meeting up with you

Don't get your hopes up DP. Eda promised me the same thing last year....Just like Stanzi...can't keep promises.

Oh it's gonna happen Fweak! If I remember correctly you always seem to "miss your turn" and end up in Manchester.

Besides... This year I'm gonna be the guy that stands up and leads the 10 willing people in my immediate vicinity in the I-O-W-A chant. WHATS THAT SPELL!??!!?

Just picked this morning. I've been in the NEZ since I started getting season tickets. However, there are no aisle seats left in the NEZ thanks to someone's dopey idea of moving all of the visiting fans to the NEZ. And, I need an aisle seat in the NEZ, because if the guy in front of me has a chair-back, I literally can't fit my femur between the two rows. So I'm transplanting to the SEZ, section 214. Ugh. At least I might actually be able to hear the band. :/

I get to choose at 3:45 on the 13th of May.

My seats in 138 are still there, but, I'm very tempted to move to the east stands for the extra $200/seat.

I just looked and noticed my section (115) doesn't have any seats sitting together; leaving only sporadic single seats. None of which are too appealing. I don't pick until the 14th, and now have to start scouting out a new spot (or decide to even renew). Needless to say, I'm über bummed. Friggin' reseating!

GarBar!!!!!!!!!1

Selected on Monday. My section(136) was given away to the visitors band. I moved over to Section 135 on the 10th row. Will be a freaking awesome view when they're in the north end zone. Might suck when on opposite side of field. We'll see.

Wow, it sounds like Barta has a lot of satisfied guests!

Well I hope it is longer than 8-9 years before the next reseating.

Actually if the hawks go on a 2002-2005 type run then expect more reseating, higher donation monies, and at my age it might just be time to stop buying season tickets and pick and choose which games I want to come up and see.

I am already planning on giving my ISU tickets to my son and his wife as that game is just a lot easier to watch on TV now without running into 30000 extra drunk fans around kinnick, no parking, and what most times are very anti-climatic games. Either Iowa crushes them or they are close games and sometimes the close games are poor games.

Has anyone experienced issues with hawkeyesports.com? I tried to check he site last night; to see what seats were available in my section. The site wouldn't open up at all. I tried Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Safari. Nothing. I pick tomorrow afternoon, and needless to say... I am fah-reeking out!

Well I hope it is longer than 8-9 years before the next reseating.

Actually if the hawks go on a 2002-2005 type run then expect more reseating, higher donation monies, and at my age it might just be time to stop buying season tickets and pick and choose which games I want to come up and see.

I am already planning on giving my ISU tickets to my son and his wife as that game is just a lot easier to watch on TV now without running into 30000 extra drunk fans around kinnick, no parking, and what most times are very anti-climatic games. Either Iowa crushes them or they are close games and sometimes the close games are poor games.

I think it's a safe bet that the Hox won't go on a 2002-2005 type run again (2005 type, maybe, wherein they get pantsed by Iowa State and gag in spectactular fashion against Northwestern - I guess I could see that). If it makes you feel any better, I try to get as drunk as possible before each game so I am not any drunker for ISU than I am for the other games.

Latest posts