Have any of you completed your re-seating yet?

Welcome to the NEZ,were in Sec 133 and were the O.Thought about switching to the South but couldn't talk my wife and Granddaughter into it, they like the sun in there face and wind to there back.Go Hawks

Thx grandpaHawk. The wind to our backs was certainly a plus to the move. And if I studied the map right, we're right by the goal post... So maybe I'll be an "O" and a "W"!

I was a W and now im an A

Correction OOTH... You are an A+

Don't worry Fweak. We can still shotgun the beers before the game.

And maybe I'll come visit and we can stop at the Kinnick Cantina (that's the only concession stand I've found that sells the walking taco).
Oh sure. And maybe Stanzi will buy me that steak. And we can go over to section 136 and find Hawk IPA.

I've had people tell me below row 25 and things get a bit more difficult to see.
I think it depends on what you are trying to see. I sit way low. I can see the faces of the players during plays. I can see the game better on the big screen.

I think it depends on what you are trying to see. I sit way low. I can see the faces of the players during plays. I can see the game better on the big screen.

I agree. If you want a TV type view, watch on TV. I like to have the kind of view you can only have in person at the stadium. Low and in the endzone is perfect for me. I get to see faces and hear what players are saying. I get to watch formations, holes, coverages. And I get to yell at refs who can hear me after bad calls!

If you are in one of the goal line sections what is too low? Is row 14 okay. We have always sat around 37 or so.

I like the low seats in the endzone. When the play is there, it's really neat to be right next to the action. We moved down a couple rows (row 5) with our move to the NEZ.

As for the goal lines or corners... I'd think you would need to be at least 10-15 rows up to catch the action down the field.

is row 19 in section 136 too low to see what's going on when plays are on the other side of the field?

No. I was in Section 136, Row 18 for the past 5 years and love the seats.

I just picked my seats and stayed in 136 and got the same seat numbers but had to move up to Row 20.

I just renewed yesterday after not having seats last year and moved down 20 rows from 2012! I couldn't be happier!! Is it August 30 yet?

Latest posts