Guest picker for Gameday in Ames?

Because he is head wrestling coach at a power 5 school on the east coast thousands of miles away likely hosting wrestling recruits at the penn st/pitt football game and getting his wrestlers ready for another run at a national title while schmoozing with penn st boosters in a sky box with his family in tow. That would be one reason. And to compare your situation to Sanderson, well, you sound like a moron
Insane to even suggest it I know

They should flip a gene chizick coin off the new flyover bridge into a glass of Ames water and whatever side it lands on is the pick for each team.

Has anyone said Zach Johnson? Maybe he's golfing this weekend? Maybe it won't be anyone who doesn't even have any ties to Ames High or Iowa.

What about Harrison Barnes? - NBA champ and Ames native. That might be the best of both worlds, Ames guy, but a nice little dagger that he spurned Iowa State for Roy.

It better not be Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds. I saw her tailgaiting last year in the Kinnick parking lot decked out in Ames High gear.

It better not be Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds. I saw her tailgaiting last year in the Kinnick parking lot decked out in Ames High gear.
What part of this is a clown hosted game don’t you get? And some of these suggestions. Wow. They are either going to pull in some semi famous non-sports figure that isn’t an iowa homer or it will be a semi famous clown homer. And it won’t be hoiberg, sanderson or likely even gable. No slip knot either. It’s very likely pollard or mccarney although a fired coach would be incredibly awkward. My bet is pollard

What part of this is a clown hosted game don’t you get? And some of these suggestions. Wow. They are either going to pull in some semi famous non-sports figure that isn’t an iowa homer or it will be a semi famous clown homer. And it won’t be hoiberg, sanderson or likely even gable. No slip knot either. It’s very likely pollard or mccarney although a fired coach would be incredibly awkward. My bet is pollard
I'd be shocked if it was Pollard, outside of Iowa no one would know who he is or even care to listen to him. Wouldn't be surprised if it was someone famous, but no ties to the state of Iowa. I dont ever recall seeing an AD from any school on as a guest picker on Game Day.

What about Harrison Barnes? - NBA champ and Ames native. That might be the best of both worlds, Ames guy, but a nice little dagger that he spurned Iowa State for Roy.
He’s in China right now with Team USA. They still have another game left.

I'd be shocked if it was Pollard, outside of Iowa no one would know who he is or even care to listen to him. Wouldn't be surprised if it was someone famous, but no ties to the state of Iowa. I dont ever recall seeing an AD from any school on as a guest picker on Game Day.
3aeb2x.jpg

Do they typically announce the guest picker ahead of time or do they announce it on Saturday morning? Will it leak prior?

Do they typically announce the guest picker ahead of time or do they announce it on Saturday morning? Will it leak prior?

I guarantee it will leak. You think Pollard can keep his big mouth shut? He'll probably have a billboard ready to proclaim the guest picker.

Latest posts