Guest picker for Gameday in Ames?

Jamie "Eric Church" Pollard
Get clue. I never said I wanted to see him numbnuts. I simply said I could see them pulling this crap. I simply said he would never allow an Iowa figure or Iowa allegiance to do it if they had any say. If espn intercepted, congrats to them and typical clowns

Corso is depressing to watch. It really feels like they trot him out there just in Hope's he says some wacky stuff or drop an F bomb and they can be like "ah just the stroke, we cant get in trouble for that"

Game Day really needs to part ways with Corso, felt this way for years now. He constantly struggles to speak and remember what he is saying, Herbstreit is constantly bailing him out. Have the guest picker do the picking the mascot head deal and have Pollard replace Corso for good.

I think Desmond Howard thought it was a joke they were in Ames today. He made a sarcastic Tweet earlier this week and then when Herbstreit thanked everyone in Ames for their hospitality, Howard began laughing out loud very sarcastically.

Corso is depressing to watch. It really feels like they trot him out there just in Hope's he says some wacky stuff or drop an F bomb and they can be like "ah just the stroke, we cant get in trouble for that"
I agree sometimes he has to go off set for a bit and I always wonder if he just messed in his diaper or something. Let him retire with some dignity.

Get clue. I never said I wanted to see him numbnuts. I simply said I could see them pulling this crap. I simply said he would never allow an Iowa figure or Iowa allegiance to do it if they had any say. If espn intercepted, congrats to them and typical clowns
You're still a dumbass thinking it was going to be Jamie. Do you get it yet????

What part of ADs don't pick game day games don't you understand

I have mixed feelings about Corso. On one hand, I agree with what has been stated several times. It’s obvious he’s not what he once was. He’s slipped. A lot. He stumbles over words, gets mixed up with his thoughts.
But, when I watch his colleagues come in and help him out, clean up his mistakes and complete his sentences, I think they are behind him and support him. I think they are letting him call it when he is ready. I appreciate how Herbstreit especially, really supports him.
I think, in the end, he’s done Gameday since it began, and IF, this is a BIG IF, they are allowing him to go out on his own then I’ll respect that. It’s hard to watch at times, but I sure like the way his colleagues work with him. Makes me think maybe not all of humanity is lost. Just my $.02 worth. Y’all can disagree.

Sure is a lot of shade for a dumb celebrity pick.

I can’t think of an Iowa celeb that would move the needle.

Game Day really needs to part ways with Corso, felt this way for years now. He constantly struggles to speak and remember what he is saying, Herbstreit is constantly bailing him out. Have the guest picker do the picking the mascot head deal and have Pollard replace Corso for good.

I think Desmond Howard thought it was a joke they were in Ames today. He made a sarcastic Tweet earlier this week and then when Herbstreit thanked everyone in Ames for their hospitality, Howard began laughing out loud very sarcastically.
Screw Desmond Howard.

Latest posts