Guest picker for Gameday in Ames?

No? I guess I just got mixed up since both Turing and ISU are mentioned in that conversation of the origins of the digital computer, I thought he had passed through at some point. Turns out, Cambridge then Princeton. Thanks for the clarification.
No worries, you’re thinking of the Atanasoff–Berry computer, which is about ISMoo as an early computer can get, given that it was neither programmable nor Turing-complete.

Best I can tell it's gonna be the Busch Light guy. Now don't get me wrong, I don't mind having a few blue yummies now and again, but I'd also hope that my proud University had something as a better option which the clones do not.
How embarrassing would that be. Your school has produced zero professional sports talent or celebrities so you are forced to have a skunk piss beer representative guest pick for your school because a dumb meme.

ESPN and the country love the wave. While it's not an isu tradition, I could see them finding a child from ames that has experienced the rivalry game as a patient or someone from the hospital that may have ties to isu .

How embarrassing would that be. Your school has produced zero professional sports talent or celebrities so you are forced to have a skunk piss beer representative guest pick for your school because a dumb meme.

Well, they could go dig up George Washington Carver for game day. That would be notable.

To be fair, they’ve had a number of basketball players but getting them interested in coming back for this or coming back in general is a completely different story

To be fair, they’ve had a number of basketball players but getting them interested in coming back for this or coming back in general is a completely different story

What? There are ZERO ISU basketball players that move the needle nationally. Picking Church just shows that ISU has nobody affiliated with the school that draws national attention.

What? There are ZERO ISU basketball players that move the needle nationally. Picking Church just shows that ISU has nobody affiliated with the school that draws national attention.
They were all wanting niang. The dude is a practice squad member for the Jazz. The entire country outside of Iowa would have no clue who he is.

The great thing is he's toured with Tucker Beathard and many of his songs are co-written by Casey Beathard (CJ's brother and dad respectively), so he's gonna pick Iowa anyways.

Do you work for espn or the clowns or something? Not sure how exactly you would know. I don’t think the host school picks the person but I do think they are involved and with a lack of good options and many options would be turned down by the clowns due to known Iowa ties or allegiance, I could see him weaseling in simply by default. A complete fail? Obviously, but what else is new? There’s a reason why they haven’t been to that pasture before

Jamie "Eric Church" Pollard

Turns out the media is getting their music stars confused. I'm hearing the guest picker is Ryan Osbahr. I guess he's some local musician that likes dope and banging chicks every night after the show. I've never heard of him but he sounds like good company.

So they interviewed Matt Campbell for like 2 minutes and Seneca Wallace for around 90 seconds.

Have I missed anything. Where are all of the ISU legends? ;)

Oh and 5 seconds of Butler drinking a coke.

Latest posts