got booted from the ISU game :>(

One could only hope they tased him.

Me thinkest the same thing.......at least maybe some mace. A good "asping" with someone posting the video of it would be a fantastic start to the weekend.........swinging at a woman?? Really?? (even though this story isn't true)

On a plus note, the fuzz didnt catch me with an open one :) They sure has hell didn't know about my hidden flask, just probably mistook it for a big ole belly.

Here is what happeed in the stadium - some ISU dude was bringing up how the 2002 clones messed up our perfect season. I told him that it wasnt going to happen this year. His old lady started screaming "Brad Banks sucks" and I took a swing at her but missed. All of a sudden the Per Mar gestapo jumped me and I was dragged out , but it took 5 of them.

Outside the stadium there were the cops, what sucked was one of them was the same dude from the E. Illinois game. He simply looked at me and smiled, saying "we meet again, Buckwheat"

I would have thought the clown lady had screamed ' SENECA WALLACE!'. :)

MelroseGuy........you need to work on your 'swing'.

Yeah this isn't even funny the second time through. You had your five minuites pal, they are over.

Maybe they'll lock you up through the end of the season so we don't have to read any more of your b/s posts. Need an admin to boot your dumb a.

I'm not sure what is funnier, these stories from melrose or the morons falling for them.

I'm not falling for his stories. I know they are BS. All I was pointing out that if the OP's motive is to make the authorities (i.e. University, Police, Per-Mar, etc.) look bad by telling his stories then he is clearly hurting his case. I guess I don't really know the reasoning behind him sharing his stories.

On a plus note, the fuzz didnt catch me with an open one :) They sure has hell didn't know about my hidden flask, just probably mistook it for a big ole belly.

Here is what happeed in the stadium - some ISU dude was bringing up how the 2002 clones messed up our perfect season. I told him that it wasnt going to happen this year. His old lady started screaming "Brad Banks sucks" and I took a swing at her but missed. All of a sudden the Per Mar gestapo jumped me and I was dragged out , but it took 5 of them.

Outside the stadium there were the cops, what sucked was one of them was the same dude from the E. Illinois game. He simply looked at me and smiled, saying "we meet again, Buckwheat"

Are you extremely bored or just starving for some attention? Does someone need a hug? :)

well, I've got 2 tickets for the 'zona game...who wants em? They are available free of charge in West Branch. I will be in IC tomorrow going to court, so could deliver

I want you to consider
it sold, pls do withdraw the advert from hawkeyenatuin to avoid
disturbance.I want you to know that i will be paying via bank OR
certified check .I will like you to provide me with the
following..information to facilitate the mailing of the check to you

1......Full name to write on the check
2.....Full Physical address to post the check
3.....City, State and Zip Code
4.....Home & Cell Phone to contact you

*** Note that the payment will be shipped to your address via UPS OR
FEDEX NEXT DAY SERVICE and I will like you to know that you will not
be responsible for shipping i will have my mover come over as soon as
you have cashed the check** .You can leave a message if
no response

Thanks for your trust

I want you to consider
it sold, pls do withdraw the advert from hawkeyenatuin to avoid
disturbance.I want you to know that i will be paying via bank OR
certified check .I will like you to provide me with the
following..information to facilitate the mailing of the check to you

1......Full name to write on the check
2.....Full Physical address to post the check
3.....City, State and Zip Code
4.....Home & Cell Phone to contact you

*** Note that the payment will be shipped to your address via UPS OR
FEDEX NEXT DAY SERVICE and I will like you to know that you will not
be responsible for shipping i will have my mover come over as soon as
you have cashed the check** .You can leave a message if
no response

Thanks for your trust

LMAO! This is what I tried to do, '20, but mine was clumsy and incomplete.
Nice job.
Make sure MelroseGuy doesn't give you Miller's name and the address of the BTN studios in River North.

MG you call this a story? Hell I was sitting alone in a section surrounded by ISU fans when one of them started taunting me after ISU got their TD. Needless to say I took out the biggest guy first (6'-6" and 320 lbs) but that didn't deter his friends so I proceeded to kick the next 20 ISU a$$es before security arrived. Then we took it outside where I proceeded to stomp the entire Iowa CIty police department. Needless to say they were unable to get me into custody which was a good thing because I was packing over 5lbs of some hellacious herb on me under my shirt, which they obviously mistook for a beer belly, and I didn't want to get busted for felony possesion. Well the very next day I received a written apology from Jamie Pollard and Paul Rhodes for the ISU fans inciting me to riot, as well as a letter from the IC chief of police apologizing and requesting that I train their officers in my unique style of MMA, and then to top it all off I got a refund for the cost of my tickets and a lifetime pass into all Iowa sporting events signed by Sally Mason and Gary Barta and personally delivered by Kirk Ferentz. Now admittedly I don't have a friend named Paco, but my friend Paki did witness much of this from the sidelines. So I got that goin' for me...which is nice. ;)

He milked 11 pages out of the last one, kind of a late start on this attempt imho. Please let us help you, take this advise always start your "I got arrested" etc threads at the latest on 2pm Monday. That will allow for an entire week for us to respond, and more than 1 will always bit.

You could change the theme up too, maybe add a shocker like "they threw me in the drunk tank, and there was BW!!" we talked a bit about the new laws and BS, he told me he's headed to (insert team here) next year. You can pick pretty much any team. Try Florida, everyone here hates the gators. that should really get people wound up. ND,Nebby,Wisky all would be good too.

Here's to you hitting 26k views!!!

HAHAHA!! Upon further review, I appear to have provided a statement that can be taken more than one way.

I came home one night after a 16 hour shift in the coal mines, had a bad case of the black lung, this had been my 20th straight 16 hour shift and I was looking forward to cooking her a meal after her hard day at the spa, I walked into the house and that's when I saw them............Yes, she was in bed with Paco, AGAIN!!!

Good for you for having a sense of humor. No harm intended, I was just having a little fun.

No worries, I clearly am lacking in the proofreading department:). And ya gotta have a sense of humor, I love being sarcastic, but I can take my share of ribbing.

Latest posts