Gesell Possibly Committing today per TOS

Creighton, Drake, Iowa, Iowa State, Nebraska, UNI, Stanford, and Utah. That list?

23-16, 13-18, 11-20, 16-16, 19-13, 20-14, 15-16, 13-18.

Looks to me like every team he had offers from finished with better records than Iowa. We don't have much room to be talking about his offer list when we were the worst team last year.

How generous is the 6-1 thing? He looked well under 6 feet in that video (I realize it might be old).

There were others in the fold, as well.
He's a 4 star PG that a lot of people were scouting over the summer.

Scouting and offers are different things. All I'm saying is we're not talking a 2013 or 2014 recruit; if other teams were interested, they'd have offered by now.

Scouting and offers are different things. All I'm saying is we're not talking a 2013 or 2014 recruit; if other teams were interested, they'd have offered by now.

I think a lot of teams were playing the fallback with him. Most top tier programs have their pg's on lock down and don't need to offer him. Either way getting a top 100 recruit for the situation the program is in, is pretty good.

Did you hear that sound? That was the gate to greener pastures opening up.
Great get for the Hawks! Nice job Fran. No way Lick signs this kid.

This is great news. Fran's patience and persistence have paid off. I have a feeling that Woodbury will now follow, perhaps Abrahamson also. Top 50, top 100, and top 150 ranked players. We could be on the way to a top 25 class, as has been mentioned. With Woodbury we would get the attention we have needed to turn the corner. Fran and staff are indeed doing the work, and it is starting to pay off.

Really feel great for Fran finally landing someone he has clearly worked his arse to get. Hopefully this opens the door for others to join and rebuild this program.

I wonder how this affects other 2012 PG prospects that hold Iowa offers - Dickerson and Ingram? Hopefully they are still on board because it is almost a necessity we have at least 2 point guards on roster.