Game thread

This is one the first times I have really questioned Fran. I have no idea what he is thinking. We had no shot of beating this team playing like this. This defense has been terrible for several games now.

Screw playing fast, practice and play half-court defense. Screw the offense. We will never win playing this crap.

It is a broken record, but if you don't have an interior defense and big guys that can patrol the lane, your toast against a number of teams in the Bigten.

Need a little mini run here to cut it under 10 pts....i have a good feeling about this, if we can start rebounding!!

Seriously you have a good feeling about this game if we can start rebounding? That is classic. Listen Indiana is scoring at will with layups and dunks. However your worried about rebounding:confused::confused:

Can everyone please stop with the "chance at a NCAA birth" talk now. We will be good in a couple years...but these last two games are a very good example of how far away we actually are.

Seriously you have a good feeling about this game if we can start rebounding? That is classic. Listen Indiana is scoring at will with layups and dunks. However your worried about rebounding:confused::confused:

Yeah, did you see it was 24-11 at half. Anytime IN does miss they get a layup or dunk off of it.

This may be the first time in a long time that I've considered turning an Iowa game off (that's including the Mich St. and OSU games). Man this sucks

Wow. Have the hawks put a hard foul or two on any hoosier rebounding or going up for a shot?

giving up this many off boards is just a lack of will to get to the ball first and move the feet, etc

Can everyone please stop with the "chance at a NCAA birth" talk now. We will be good in a couple years...but these last two games are a very good example of how far away we actually are.
Yep, My hope was that we could win 15 games. We just have too many glaring holes right now. Untill we get the players here and they have played a year or 2, we ain't going NCAA dance.

the perimeter defense either needs to switch all the time or fight through every screen because half the time it looks like they are not sure what they are doing.

Latest posts