Game thread

Josh O!

Where are all the dopes who said he is not good.

Kid is weak, but can move a bit laterally and can shoot it.

Indiana has 1 5* and 4 4*'s on the roster and Iowa 0, but i guess stars don't mean a thing

Star rating doesn't excuse our complete inability to hedge ball-screens and recover. Gabe O just screwed it up leading to .... wait for it . . . a lightly contested layup.

Star rating doesn't excuse our complete inability to hedge ball-screens and recover. Gabe O just screwed it up leading to .... wait for it . . . a lightly contested layup.

It looks like they don't even coach defense. Basabe is still playing the same bad D he did last year. Guy has no clue how to rotate and identify the proper place to be.

4.. really you better get a clue. Iowa defensively is horrible.

Not one person said we'd be winning if we'd rebounded better. Sportstalent just said it wouldn't be this bad. And you disagreed. You take away all the second chance points, and this game is not THIS bad.

Seriously, how is this concept difficult to grasp?

Josh O!

Where are all the dopes who said he is not good.

Kid is weak, but can move a bit laterally and can shoot it.

If you are looking for dopes in regard to basketball just look at the majority of the posters here.

I kept thinking we were going to miss Gatens a lot next year (I still think we will) But Josh is showing he can shoot the ball very well. I am excited about his future.

I am excited about Josh O's future as well, but we are going to have a very hard time replacing Gatens. Arguably our best offensive player and easily our best defender. Not to mention the leadership and clutch shots he has hit. We will miss Gatens a ton.

Starting to think those wins over Wisconsin and Michigan were flukes. Good teams don't win those kind of games and lose to Campbell, Nebraska and OSU/MSU/IU by 20-30 points in the same season.

If Archie boxes him out..instead of waiting for the ball...we get that rebound.

That is the MAIN reason we have lost this game.

I am excited about Josh O's future as well, but we are going to have a very hard time replacing Gatens. Arguably our best offensive player and easily our best defender. Not to mention the leadership and clutch shots he has hit. We will miss Gatens a ton.

Oh please, I was worried about replacing Cole but we have been fine in the paint, especially on the defensive end, all year.

Latest posts