Game thread

Not one person said we'd be winning if we'd rebounded better. Sportstalent just said it wouldn't be this bad. And you disagreed. You take away all the second chance points, and this game is not THIS bad.

Seriously, how is this concept difficult to grasp?

You really have a problem with me saying it still would be bad. Seriously it's not hard for me to grasp that concept TM that this game is still that bad. I think we are watching the same game..:p

Last edited:
Good job Archie...about 30 mins too late. We needed to hammer Zeller and the rest of the guys driving to the hoop that hard at the beginning of the game.

I am excited about Josh O's future as well, but we are going to have a very hard time replacing Gatens. Arguably our best offensive player and easily our best defender. Not to mention the leadership and clutch shots he has hit. We will miss Gatens a ton.

I agree

Starting to think those wins over Wisconsin and Michigan were flukes. Good teams don't win those kind of games and lose to Campbell, Nebraska and OSU/MSU/IU by 20-30 points in the same season.

They weren't flukes at all. Iowa matches up well with half of the Big Ten and really badly with the other half.

You really have a problem with me saying it still would be bad. Seriously it's not not hard for me to grasp that concept TM. I think we are watching the same game..:p

But not THIS bad, which is all anyone has said, and you keep disagreeing. We'd still lose, but we wouldn't have been completely run out of the gym by halftime.

Good job Archie...about 30 mins too late. We needed to hammer Zeller and the rest of the guys driving to the hoop that hard at the beginning of the game.

I will never understand why losers feel the need to get cheap like this...

Let start Marble, Gatens, and Oglesby for awhile. JO is a better defender than BC anyways.

I agree. The case against Oglesby all week was that he's done nothing to demand a starting spot. He made a statement with his play tonight, and Cartwright was awful.

PG-Marble
SG-Oglesby
SF-Gatens
PF-White/Basabe
C- McCabe

Man, why does Indiana take more pleasure in beating Iowa than anyone else? Much like Michigan State!!! [sarcasm]

When you give up 20+ offensive boards you are not going to win. No boxing out, no physicality or awareness on the boards. Not gonna be a fun few practices

I will never understand why losers feel the need to get cheap like this...

He's right. We needed someone to send a message early that they weren't going to get easy looks like that all game long. That never happened and they ended up with about 20 dunks.

Latest posts