Game thread

Thread title on an Auburn forum: "Good news, we know who our new HC will be" haha. Can't read it though because I'm not a subscriber.

I have no problem with women commentators but I cannot stand Pam ward. She is horrible. Absolutely horrible. Turning volume down now.

BTN newest FB status.........

The Iowa game is running long due to a lightning delay. Satellite subscribers can watch the start of the Nebraska Huskers game on Dish Network: 5442 or 5443. DIRECTV: 615 or 615-1. Cable subscribers in Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota and the Dakotas will stay with the Iowa game until its completion. Once the Iowa game ends, cable subscribers in those states will join the Nebraska game already in progress.

If/when the Iowa game starts up again, I vote for AJ Derby and Damon Bullock playing the rest of the game. Just in case the coaching staff wants my input.

BTN newest FB status.........

The Iowa game is running long due to a lightning delay. Satellite subscribers can watch the start of the Nebraska Huskers game on Dish Network: 5442 or 5443. DIRECTV: 615 or 615-1. Cable subscribers in Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota and the Dakotas will stay with the Iowa game until its completion. Once the Iowa game ends, cable subscribers in those states will join the Nebraska game already in progress.

How about U-Verse?

Auburn is going to win. They woke up just in time, and UT St blew their wad too soon.

well I think the line could be a bit better, too bad about McCall....annnd I am 99.9% sure my cell phone is totally ruined. Wonderful day, ugh.

Utah St just got boned on that replay. There was no way in hell that the Auburn RB was over the goal line before being on the ground.

Although, it probably helps them in giving them a little bit more time on the clock.

Onside kick brought back painful memories of the NW game a few years ago, might have been when the Purple Problems started.....

Some couldn't make it to the restrooms.....

Miss-Jesus-640x426.jpg

:)

I have no problem with women commentators but I cannot stand Pam ward. She is horrible. Absolutely horrible. Turning volume down now.

Most of us would agree but that biatch in the booth calling the play by play is Beth Mowins, not Pam Ward.