Friday night's Main Event Live from Icy Iowa City: Michigan vs Iowa Game Thread

Luka is obviously our best player but CJ is the MVP.

It’s not even CJ, it could be Joe it’s just their position. We just absolutely need both of them.

Luka can operate, we can defend, shoot the 3, Connor and Joe T can be more themselves when we have these 2 guys.

I’ve always been a believer in this team with CJ. I anticipated he would be out for an extended time and without his shooting ability this team is different but the same would be if Joe were out.

That is a gutsy win for Iowa, so many times they could have folded, but they just keep fighting.

giphy.gif

Nice job. Now, let's see. Michigan has 3 rooms at the EconoLodge. No Ice machine and the young couple who just got married in the 7-11 parking lot and all they wanna do is scream ALL night long

Luka is obviously our best player but CJ is the MVP.

It’s not even CJ, it could be Joe it’s just their position. We just absolutely need both of them.

Luka can operate, we can defend, shoot the 3, Connor and Joe T can be more themselves when we have these 2 guys.

I’ve always been a believer in this team with CJ. I anticipated he would be out for an extended time and without his shooting ability this team is different but the same would be if Joe were out.

If only we'd had CJ at Nebraska.

That could be one of the best hard fought games in the BT so far, and maybe for the year. This Iowa team is a very fine team with a lot of heart. I know we have a long way to go, but it’s been a great ride so far. Yahoo!

Latest posts