Frank Martin

Igothawked

Did anybody see this guy last night? This is exactly the type of coach Iowa needs. He is fiery, brings in top level players, and is a good coach. There is no way we can get him, but I think this is the type of guy they need to be looking for. I have become a big fan of Frank Martin, he seems to know exactly what he's doing. Any thoughts?

Did anybody see this guy last night? This is exactly the type of coach Iowa needs. He is fiery, brings in top level players, and is a good coach. There is no way we can get him, but I think this is the type of guy they need to be looking for. I have become a big fan of Frank Martin, he seems to know exactly what he's doing. Any thoughts?
I agree with you, but no way does he come to Iowa.

That guy scares the crap out of me. This may be stereotypical, but I almost expect him to have somebody ducttaped in his trunk.

I will agree, he has slimeball written all over him. But he can clearly recruit big talent and he stands up on the sidelines and coaches unlike the previous coach at Iowa. I don't think he specifically is the guy we want, nor would he come, but someone like him IS exactly what Iowa needs. Anybody know where he came from?

I for one would not want to put Iowa kids through him. He is about like Bo Pelini...f bombs and more f bombs.

omg...what is this 1900? If his f bombs can motivate the team to get some W bombs who cares? It's not like the team is made up of 8 year olds that can't handle a little language.

I don't think this is that big of a deal but don't forget he was in a little hot water for hitting a player with the back of his hand earlier in the year.

LINK

Fail.

When's the last time you saw Ferentz or Brands shout F bombs at their kids?

I'm sure Ferentz and Brands have dropped some F bombs. I've heard my own mother drop a couple, and she hates that word more than anyone I've ever met besides her mother.

Frank Martin is a slug. If that's what it took to win, I'd prefer losing.

Nobody who wins is "clean"....lol. I mean, every winning coach does SOMETHING that he doesn't want printed on the front page of his local paper......

Fans never seem to understand that.

mm

There's a difference between doing SOMETHING wrong and then what the dirtiest do.

I guess Lickliter and Stevens must've been doing some dirty things to get this team to the elite 8, since you know EVERY winning coach cheats

Latest posts