Fran Says Moss Wants Expanded Role

I agree. I see a lot of posts saying Moss could create his own shot. Other than shots over people, like you said, and transition shots, I'm not sure I can think of 10 times he created a shot in 3 years. You need to be able to dribble to create a shot and he is a very poor dribbler.
He is a poor ball handler. Are his hands too small to palm the ball? Didn’t he learn how to carry the ball? “Dribbling” in today’s game is all about palming and carrying the ball IMO.

Love the optimism. But it's absolutely ridiculous to forecast CJ as a stronger contributor than Moss. That has to be a joke.
It’s not a head to head comparison IMO...comparing CJ’s stats to Moss’ stats. CJ could have a higher basketball IQ, play better defense, etc. making the team better.

I’m not saying this is the case. But it is possible. It’s also possible that JT will play a lot at the point moving JB to shooting guard.

It’s not a head to head comparison IMO...comparing CJ’s stats to Moss’ stats. CJ could have a higher basketball IQ, play better defense, etc. making the team better.

I’m not saying this is the case. But it is possible. It’s also possible that JT will play a lot at the point moving JB to shooting guard.

Man I hope JT is the real deal. We are putting a lot of eggs in his basket it would seem to be the player we have lacked for a long time. Hard to place that on a freshmen though.

After watching that video I get the feeling that Moss was facing being supplanted and encouraged to move on with his degree. McCaffery said he was a "good" player for Iowa and that speaks volumes coming from someone know for their hyperbole.

I hate to see Moss go, but if someone coming in is good enough to take his minutes that is a good problem to have. I suspect CJ will be that person.

Fran has a chance to balance the roster and address some deficiencies and it is good that he is looking at the transfer market.

A couple of good recruits and the Hawks will have a chance to be a contender.
A contender at what?

Kansas! Fucking Self wants him? What is wrong with my eyes?

This might just be the dagger for Fran. My guess is Moss is leaving to get better coaching to try and make the NBA. If that happens and word gets out. Fran won't even be able to talk to 5* recruits.

Because its in bad taste. Maybe youve never been assaulted.

In what way? I've been physically assaulted and sexually assaulted. Which one are you saying should have made me not a person anymore?

Just because people have similar experiences doesn't mean they have the same psychological effect.

I find it funny that people expect victims to just fall apart and never be ok again. It's almost as though it's encouraged.

In what way? I've been physically assaulted and sexually assaulted. Which one are you saying should have made me not a person anymore?

Just because people have similar experiences doesn't mean they have the same psychological effect.

I find it funny that people expect victims to just fall apart and never be ok again. It's almost as though it's encouraged.

Hawkgold cant comprehend how anyone can make it through life. Some people have a sense of humor and some don't. Being a victim of abuse might make it less likely you have a sense of humor, but it doesn't make it impossible to have one.