For all the Tyler Sash shouldn't go pro crowd

Met Tyler Sash and his girlfriend at a restaurant in Iowa City. Guess that was about a year ago. Great young man and very happy he made the decision. ANY college football player who opts for getting paid the kind of BUCK$ NFL players make, especially in situations like Tylers, where he wasn't goin to improve draft spot, Good for them! However, I will say this, the IOWA HAWKEYES may very well have been 9-3 this season with Tyler Sash. (Win at ISU And minnesota with sash's leadership)
With his defensive leadership we could have gone to the B1G championship easily.

Of course, if Tyler was drafted one position later, he is stuck with the KC Chiefs. So long playoffs, so long CGJ, so long any reason to strap on your Jordans in the morning.

Sash got lucky going to a great team in a great city with a chance to contend.

Of course, if Tyler was drafted one position later, he is stuck with the KC Chiefs. So long playoffs, so long CGJ, so long any reason to strap on your Jordans in the morning.

Sash got lucky going to a great team in a great city with a chance to contend.

And that can't be said about any of the other players who get drafted every year?

Posting photos of all your shoes (which are ugly) and Louis Vuitton bags that you have because you're so rich and want everyone to know about it reeks of "look at me," a little, doesn't it?

Are you for real, Clark? You've got a very loose definition of the term "egotistical".

And that can't be said about any of the other players who get drafted every year?
That was kind of my point. More a response to OP's "In yo face" thread.

Good god the number of people in this thread that are clueless. He had courtside seats at a Knicks game sitting by a celeb (A,B,C,D) and is playing well in his rookie season. I was using the picture as a way of showing those that are clearly clueless about football and evaluating talent that he was indeed in the NFL and enjoying the life of an NFL player in NY.

Nothing more nothing less

Good god the number of people in this thread that are clueless. He had courtside seats at a Knicks game sitting by a celeb (A,B,C,D) and is playing well in his rookie season. I was using the picture as a way of showing those that are clearly clueless about football and evaluating talent that he was indeed in the NFL and enjoying the life of an NFL player in NY.

Nothing more nothing less

And isntead of just stating that, you decided to dig up a 9 month old debate?

"he was indeed in the NFL and enjoying the life of an NFL player in NY."

I don't think anyone, regardless of their football evaluation talnet, was arguing that he was not in the NFL and I doubt anyone would say he wouldn't enjoy that life.

Posting photos of all your shoes (which are ugly) and Louis Vuitton bags that you have because you're so rich and want everyone to know about it reeks of "look at me," a little, doesn't it?
Are you for real, Clark? You've got a very loose definition of the term "egotistical".

He cloaks himself in chrisitanity so that his "look at me" posts hide themselves well as "good ol' boy". i guess it wouldnt bother me as bad if it were from someone that sniffed the field more than 10plays a game! (clayborn, bulaga,speivey,sanders,greene etc). "going on a business trip today".....really? gag.
guaranteed he is following this post as close as his playbook.

He cloaks himself in chrisitanity so that his "look at me" posts hide themselves well as "good ol' boy". i guess it wouldnt bother me as bad if it were from someone that sniffed the field more than 10plays a game! (clayborn, bulaga,speivey,sanders,greene etc). "going on a business trip today".....really? gag.

If he had stayed, he might have had a huge year, and been drafted in the 1st round,making him several million dollars richer right now....jury is out.

And if Adrian Clayborn would have left after his JR. year, he would have been a top 10 pick making him several MORE millions of dollars right now. . . . . . .

If your Auntie had balls, she'd be your Uncle

Wow. This post is so far past pathetic it's not even funny.

Rhawk8 may have taken tylersash's title for most ignorant and disrespectful poster. Sash was a hawkeye that's all you need to know about him for you to support him at the next level.

Latest posts