For all the Tyler Sash shouldn't go pro crowd

I think he made the right decision, but this year's safety class is brutal. he would likely have been drafted higher.

And if you didn't notice he just made the first tackle of the NFC championship game. Yes, hawkize, I'm talking to you.

He cloaks himself in chrisitanity so that his "look at me" posts hide themselves well as "good ol' boy". i guess it wouldnt bother me as bad if it were from someone that sniffed the field more than 10plays a game! (clayborn, bulaga,speivey,sanders,greene etc). "going on a business trip today".....really? gag.guaranteed he is following this post as close as his playbook.
Wow. This post is so far past pathetic it's not even funny.

let me guess...highschool friend?
tweet: please like my tylersash facebook fan page. ....that i created myself and post nothing but pictures of myself so people can give me complaints 24/7.
just calling it how i see it people. over. and. out. to-da-loo

tweet: please like my tylersash facebook fan page. ....that i created myself and post nothing but pictures of myself so people can give me complaints 24/7.

You do realize that official fan pages are typically started by the person, right? Pat Angerer runs his on Facebook. Most of the time, it's done to limit the fan interaction on their personal pages.

Having a fan page hardly qualifies as egotistical or fake. And no, I've never even met Sash, much less gone to high school with him. But there's never been anything like this ever said about him before, and suddenly two idiots reading WAY too much into his Twitter/Facebook accounts start bad mouthing him. Which side seems to have stronger evidence here?

He cloaks himself in chrisitanity so that his "look at me" posts hide themselves well as "good ol' boy". i guess it wouldnt bother me as bad if it were from someone that sniffed the field more than 10plays a game! (clayborn, bulaga,speivey,sanders,greene etc). "going on a business trip today".....really? gag.
guaranteed he is following this post as close as his playbook.

Someone sounds jealous to me.

Angry denial coming in 3, 2, 1...

He cloaks himself in chrisitanity so that his "look at me" posts hide themselves well as "good ol' boy". i guess it wouldnt bother me as bad if it were from someone that sniffed the field more than 10plays a game! (clayborn, bulaga,speivey,sanders,greene etc). "going on a business trip today".....really? gag.
guaranteed he is following this post as close as his playbook.

Well he also has stuff that he sells and gives money to charities.

Do you fault someone for promoting their business? Football and his brand are his business.

If you had a friend that setup a page for his pizza shop and ask for people to join his page, would you gag?

His Christianity has nothing to do with you being jealous.

I think your ex tried to sleep with him. Sounds about right.

Good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-1.jpg

Latest posts