Fleming's a Hawkeye!

Early commitments don't mean anything. I'm not going to sit here cheering that we have got these commitments, because the tough part isn't getting them, it's keeping them. Say in the unlikely situation that these recruits become top 100- top 50 guys, and the likely situation that Iowa finishes something like 19-15 next year, and Fran still holds onto them? That will show me something.
Well the quotes I've read from him so far sure don't sound like a soft verbal that's going to keep his options open...I take it as a good sign when they say they are going into full recruit mode too. Iowa isn't just a good fit for him but a great fit. The way the roster shapes up along with style of play. He clearly did his homework and got to know Fran and what he's all about. So of all the verbals we've had recently I'm not too worried about him flipping. I for one will be pretty shocked if he does baring something crazy happening like family emergency things.

Then no more bellyaching about people's reactions to your inane and negative viewpoints. That's how it works.

Dude, you're the one who seriously thought JHHawk said Flemming wanted to play for an all-white team. I don't think I'll be taking any lectures on inane reactions from you.

I'm certainly not unhappy that Flemming committed, but I do think, in light of recent failures, Flemming's value is being blown out of proportion, such as our friend Jack above saying this non-binding verbal agreement with a high school junior has opposing B1G coaches trembling in fear.

Certainly not you, A******, what happened to to you, man, you used to be a decent poster, now you are nothing but a worthless troll, attempting to irritate everyone. Wife leave you yet, or is she just coming home at 3/4 AM, dress torn to tatters, heels broken and hair looking like a bird's nest.....

Give it up, IDIOT, you are not as clever as you think you are, merely a major irritant.....

Go the F*** away.....

Your best friend, Jack.....

DIG, PUNK

**LIKE**

Kicking a defenseless dude in the head = not cool.
Jack kicking the complete and total sh!t out of this d0uch in this post = Awesome

I'm still trying to figure out how our early verbals will be a risk once they witness a likely 19-14 season...........the early signing period is November 2014.

I'm certainly not unhappy that Flemming committed, but I do think, in light of recent failures, Flemming's value is being blown out of proportion, such as our friend Jack above saying this non-binding verbal agreement with a high school junior has opposing B1G coaches trembling in fear.

Certainly not you, A******, what happened to to you, man, you used to be a decent poster, now you are nothing but a worthless troll, attempting to irritate everyone. Wife leave you yet, or is she just coming home at 3/4 AM, dress torn to tatters, heels broken and hair looking like a bird's nest.....

Give it up, IDIOT, you are not as clever as you think you are, merely a major irritant.....

Go the F*** away.....

DIG, PUNK

It's really sad that you had to go there Jack. Really, really sad.

I mean seriously, I have the nerve to say that the commitment of Andrew Flemming WILL NOT leave the other B1G coaches trembling in fear, five of whom have been in the final four, and you respond with "YOUR WIFE'S A SKANK. F OFF!"???

The fact that you have to go after me so personal, so raw, and so hard says a heck of a lot more about you than it does about me. I think you're the one who needs to go away, not me. At least until you learn a little respect and decency.

I'm still trying to figure out how our early verbals will be a risk once they witness a likely 19-14 season...........the early signing period is November 2014.

HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT HATER! GO AWAY DELTA BRAVO! GO FIND ANOTHER TEAM TO ROOT FOR PUNK!

Go the F*** away.....

DIG, PUNK

Well said, Jack. Sometimes people need a stern tongue lashing and this was well delivered.

Hey, TMoney, sorry I reacted in such a manner. I get too defensive sometimes and post too quickly. You always were a friendly poster to me and no reason not to be again.....

Once again, I apologize, Jack.....

:rolleyes:

Latest posts