Fill in the blank: This time next week, we'll be talking about ______

HNMitchSmith

The wait is almost over! It's officially game week!

Fill in the blank: This time next week, we'll be talking about ______'s performance against Illinois State.

How CJ has been "scared straight" in the Davis system and is checking down over and over again to minimize mistakes and get 4 yard completions.

How it's too early to draw any conclusions, and we shouldn't rush to judgment with such a small sample size.

Oh wait... This is the internet. Never mind.

The wait is almost over! It's officially game week!

Fill in the blank: This time next week, we'll be talking about ______'s performance against Illinois State.

That running back who was buried on the depth chart last year who should have been playing more all along. I am of course talking about Wadley.

-----A good QB can make WR look pretty good.

The only three (3) I can remember really doing that are in the HOF.....Marino, Elway, and to some extent Favre.

The only three (3) I can remember really doing that are in the HOF.....Marino, Elway, and to some extent Favre.

Those are the only 3 you can think of? QB's do it all the time at every level.

How crazy we were to worry about the tackle position. And how much our linebackers have improved. And, hopefully, nothing from iowalaw.

Or, if one plays for an offensive system that PROMOTES OFFENSE, just about every QB makes every WR look good and WRs look good, too(in college, mostly).

Latest posts