Fill in the blank: This time next week, we'll be talking about ______

If we lose to Ill St. I will be afraid to show my face at work. I will get killed by everybody.

We better not lose.

CJB airing it out and Davis Jr plowing through Ill St defenders... and how this will carry over to an ISU beatdown!!

How the Cubs have a chance to make the playoffs so at least most Midwest fans have something to be interested in for the next month in half?

Seriously though, we may drag out some "Who will be Iowa's next coach threads".

For the record, Iowa has had a better off season recruiting, so I hope KF and friends continue to prove me wrong during the season.

How the Cubs have a chance to make the playoffs so at least most Midwest fans have something to be interested in for the next month in half?

Seriously though, we may drag out some "Who will be Iowa's next coach threads".

For the record, Iowa has had a better off season recruiting, so I hope KF and friends continue to prove me wrong during the season.

We Midwest fans almost always have something to be interested in october, the cards almost always make the playoffs :p

How the Hawks are probably gonna win the National Title. :cool:

ill-have-what-shes-having.gif

How the Hawks are probably gonna win the National Title. :cool:
I was thinking about this too. To improve the strength of schedule enough to make the 4 team play off Iowa may need Illinois State to win out, or some close to it after their loss to Iowa. That combined with a win over o$u in the Big 10 championship game should be of great benefit. Pittsburgh might also have a decent season outside of their loss to Iowa.

How Goldie is still as good as everyone thought, just doesn't have the line Jake had, has been ruined by derp Davis, and just hasn't had the time yet, etc etc etc.

1 positive, 1 negative

Josey Jewell- He was injured some last year but I think he has the physical ability to be a good LB
CJB- Offense will still struggle and CJ may be a slight improvement over Jake, but not much.

If Iowa wins: How an undefeated season is still possible
If Iowa loses: KF must be fired immediately!!!

There's little middle ground on message boards.

:p

Latest posts