Ferentz's post game presser

Kirtliter's post games remind me of Jack Nicholson on the stand in A Few Good Men. Who the hell are you to question me???

YOU DAMNED RIGHT I CALLED A CODE RED!!

I completely agree with this.

Question: Coach, the outside zone with Mark Weisman has been ineffective all season and has accounted for more lost yardage than on any play throughout the year. Why would you consistently call it against Wisconsin and Nebraska in tight ballgames if history tells you it's ineffective. The truth is that you don't control the play calls right? The truth is you sit on that headset listening to Barry Manilow right? Copa Cabana, Mandy, I write the Songs...isn't that right Mr. Ferentz? You don't call the plays do you...Davis does. I want the truth.

Ferentz: You can't handle the truth! I run a tight ship and tell people where to be, who to talk to, and when they can talk. I don't let people who fumble play and I like playing fullbacks at tailback because it's a good story. You can't handle the truth. The truth is you want me in that cushy office in the new complex, you need me in there. You sit there in all that black and gold gear and think somehow you are a part of this, somehow I owe you something. All I owe you is 14 press conferences and a fart now and then.

Question: You called the zone reads didn't you. Did you call all those outside zone plays for negative yardage?

Ferentz: You're god damn right I did!

Question: Coach, the outside zone with Mark Weisman has been ineffective all season and has accounted for more lost yardage than on any play throughout the year. Why would you consistently call it against Wisconsin and Nebraska in tight ballgames if history tells you it's ineffective. The truth is that you don't control the play calls right? The truth is you sit on that headset listening to Barry Manilow right? Copa Cabana, Mandy, I write the Songs...isn't that right Mr. Ferentz? You don't call the plays do you...Davis does. I want the truth.

Ferentz: You can't handle the truth! I run a tight ship and tell people where to be, who to talk to, and when they can talk. I don't let people who fumble play and I like playing fullbacks at tailback because it's a good story. You can't handle the truth. The truth is you want me in that cushy office in the new complex, you need me in there. You sit there in all that black and gold gear and think somehow you are a part of this, somehow I owe you something. All I owe you is 14 press conferences and a fart now and then.

Question: You called the zone reads didn't you. Did you call all those outside zone plays for negative yardage?

This is gold. Pure freakin gold.:eek:

Excellent..clapping .jpeg

This charity thing isn't what's its cracked up to, I gave a $5.00 bill to a bum outside Hy Vee, as I walked in the store I saw him steal the can bag out my truck. In the good ole days, I would have chased him down. Today, I just went inside and bought a box of beer

This should be a Lincoln commercial

I think all this charity talk is great,

But the greatest charity this guy has done is sticking with med doc QB boy, not that the kid needed it.

I have no idea why he feels he needs to play players with lesser talent.

Just win baby!

A putrid product on the field. Lack of talent and spectacular lack of coaching, not just prep, but situationly world class fail

yawning.jpg

Haha, oh **** that was good.

Please stop. The guy makes more than $4 million dollars (28k is .007% of that). Kirk's charity is the same as someone making $100K a year donating $700 to a cause. I've done that in the last two months and I don't make that kind of money. How about he donate that money to the folks that wasted money on the trip to J-ville.

Or he can take his money and cover the unused tickets the university/B1G will eat.

Jesus, this is great!

Excellent... More...sequel...bravo!!

Props to Marc Morehouse for finally asking a question that deserves being asked! The other 10 questions were the same ole knee slappers that get asked time and time again. I did see Marc went third person in his article also. Something to the fact that a reporter asked Kirk about the temperature outside the program… Good luck Marc I hope the powers that be allow you into the end of the year presser. That one probably should be epic but my guess is Kirk is going to come down with the flu and cancel it til next year.

My bet is he will donate it to help some really sick children. Any other brilliant questions, genius?

As he rightly should. He is without question, the most overpaid coach in sport right now..As others have said, it takes NOTHING to donate to charity when you make the kind of money he does. In no way, shape or form did he EARN that $100,000. It was given to him. Iowa would have won 7 games without him (Ferentz) ever showing up on the sidelines. We probably would have won a couple more if he hadn't been there.

What in the hell do they do in their practice sessions and meetings among coaches? Nothing ever changes.

Timeout on the 3 yard line for Iowa. I said to my son they must be trying to decide whether to go right or left with our division 3 featured back, as that is the biggest friggin decision these clowns ever make.

I love the Hawks but it is a helluva lot more entertaining to watch other teams play.

What a condesending old fuddy duddy clown. I would like to rip a giant wet fart and give him a big cup of soup with the same bull **** sammich hes been feeding us

Krik, if yer so unhappy and hate dealing with the tuff ol "media" and dum dum fans why dont u retire or move on? The guys gotta have a few hobbies hed like to pursue, grandkids to raise or maybe another assistant coaching gig in the Nfl??

Geez Louise... The doosher makes millions to coach a game for kids.... What a miserbale dried up turd.

Latest posts