Ferentz's post game presser

QuadCityHawkeye

Marc Morehouse asked Ferentz if he was aware of the tempurature outside the program and Ferentz responded it was single digits in Iowa.

What a smug ***** who knows he won't be held accountable. I'm sure there will be other gems throughout the presser.

Ferentz on with Dolphin now. Doesn't sound really mad at all. Said they had a great month of preparation and is hopefully the hard work will show up.

Kurt said on Dolph Post Game...."Jake did a lot of great things, CJ did some good things, to his credit he made a deep throw touchdown and had a nice long run."

Too funny from captain clueless. Best month of practices and preparation they have ever had.

What does that prove about talent wins games! Remember that 'hard work beats talent when talent does not work hard' so I guess that means we have ZERO chance if anyone else practices and trains.

Dolph tried to press him on CJ/JR complimentary to CJ...and of course throwing out that JR "was right there too", just thrown into a bad situation.

Kurt said on Dolph Post Game...."Jake did a lot of great things, CJ did some good things, to his credit he made a deep throw touchdown and had a nice long run."

He ran for 82 yards so he had a lot more than 1 nice run. Also, just about every pass he threw had a chance to be caught.

Kurt: "We got to do better in the close games especially if we are good because we are going to be in a lot of them."

I don't expect Ferentz to come on the radio and yell and scream, but my God he sounds way too content and laid back. You can really tell he isn't worried about his job in the least.

He should be pretty damn upset that his legacy at Iowa is tarnishing before his eyes but I guess fat paychecks trump all.

"There are a lot of good days ahead" was what Ferentz just said. Unreal.

Asked about schedule and results, he said "it was a fine line"...." It's not rocket science", blah, blah, blah....feels bad for seniors.... Said he didn't concuss nor need stitches...

I'm just glad this season is over!

Ferentz on with Dolphin now. Doesn't sound really mad at all. Said they had a great month of preparation and is hopefully the hard work will show up.
The time for that hard work to show up was 4 hours ago! Is he suffering from dementia? Post concussion syndrome? Does he know that we just played our Bowl game?

I don't expect Ferentz to come on the radio and yell and scream, but my God he sounds way too content and laid back. You can really tell he isn't worried about his job in the least.

He should be pretty damn upset that his legacy at Iowa is tarnishing before his eyes but I guess fat paychecks trump all.

"There are a lot of good days ahead" was what Ferentz just said. Unreal.

Agree - no apology to the university and fan base for that horrid display. The typical oh well, that's the way it goes, we will try better next time.

I'm telling you he's friggin lost it mentally. He needs a mental evaluation, he's not right in the head. He has no business being our coach, none.

Latest posts