Upteeen NFL Players
A BCS BOWL WIN
2 ORANGE BOWLS
Countless January Bowl games
Integrity

Yeah, I don't really support not supporting THE IOWA HAWKEYES, as the
OP appears to be doing, here.
GO FRIGGIN HAWKS

Lulz at the Ferentz lovers who are too blind to see what he's doing on offense just doesn't freaking work, and are ok with him not changing a damn thing. Look at our offensive numbers, brah. It's absolutely ******* pathetic. What excuse do you have for that? 16 seasons (sans 2002) of ****** execution, huh?

I would LOVE to ask Kirk some tough questions to his face. He'd get flustered and all ****** off though and probably pout like a 5 year old before I could get any real answers out of him. He's beyond reproach.

Maybe I missed it, but who said they don't see that what they're doing on offense doesn't work. I certainly see it. It's AWFUL and should be changed immediately. It's just that some of us don't get on here and complain and bash those of us who try to stay optimistic about turning the season around. I don't support what the current staff is doing AT ALL... It sucks! But until the folks that actually make decisions about who coaches the Hawkeyes decide a change will be made, rather than a bunch of posters that have nothing better to do than to make literally thousands and thousands of posts thinking they somehow make a difference, I'm going to hope the current staff makes the needed changes and turns it around.

I support the University of Iowa. I support the student-athletes. I support all the programs with in the University of Iowa. I have a hard time supporting someone who I feels is not doing what is best for the programs I support.

I'm not sure yet.

KF has done some good things but does that mean we can forgive him for the mess that is this offense and all the losses at home as double digit favors.

i do have some fear that going a different direction could be much worse.

Lol at the internet coward that hides behind his computer, calling other people cowards for hiding behind their computer.
...what was your work address again, coward?

Maybe I missed it, but who said they don't see that what they're doing on offense doesn't work. I certainly see it. It's AWFUL and should be changed immediately. It's just that some of us don't get on here and complain and bash those of us who try to stay optimistic about turning the season around. I don't support what the current staff is doing AT ALL... It sucks! But until the folks that actually make decisions about who coaches the Hawkeyes decide a change will be made, rather than a bunch of posters that have nothing better to do than to make literally thousands and thousands of posts thinking they somehow make a difference, I'm going to hope the current staff makes the needed changes and turns it around.

Oh, I know Kirk gets on here and reads my posts. :)

I know it doesn't do any good, but it's just a good release for venting purposes. I try to stay optimistic, but boy is it tough after witnessing season after season of just lousy offense and a reluctance to make any major changes to it to try and fix it.

You just insulted Nick and Bob. My apologies to those I may have overlooked. I don't drink here very often.

Not insulted at all. When mouth-breathing, back-to-front wipers like HawkIMalaise and HomerChampless post, I consider the source.

Gotta say, I truly enjoyed HawkIMalaise's reference to Sandusky. I didn't realize we are now comparing KF to ANYone at PSU. Or that some guys are still obsessed with pedophile-type stuff. Worrisome, to be sure, but some people are just into that. Don't know why, never got into psych classes beyond making sure I came out of them with a passing grade, but I suspect it has its roots in said pedophile having been molested in youth, and that is sad, and it sucks and all. But don't keep bringing it into this forum. It depresses folks--okay, most folks--to read about that stuff.

Some of this sounds pretty personal. If it gets to where we hate someone because our own little world is unhappy on account of a football team losing, then its time us to think twice, step back and get a life.

In other words, of the 10000 or so members on this site, you're pretty much indicting 9999 of us! :)

A head coach is only as good as the people he works with. Same can be said of any assistant coach. And that includes the athletes that they are working with. Kirk Ferentz may be just as good as he was in 02'-04' or 09'. The questions should be: Are his assistants as good? Are his recruiters as good? Are his players as good?
One thing is for sure, his team's aren't.

Oh, I definitely support Kirk Ferentz.
10 winning seasons.
Upteeen NFL Players
A BCS BOWL WIN
2 ORANGE BOWLS
Countless January Bowl games
Integrity

Yeah, I don't really support not supporting THE IOWA HAWKEYES, as the
OP appears to be doing, here.
GO FRIGGIN HAWKS

and you will feel the same way if KF wins 6 games every year until he retires? :mad:

Not insulted at all. When mouth-breathing, back-to-front wipers like HawkIMalaise and HomerChampless post, I consider the source.

Gotta say, I truly enjoyed HawkIMalaise's reference to Sandusky. I didn't realize we are now comparing KF to ANYone at PSU. Or that some guys are still obsessed with pedophile-type stuff. Worrisome, to be sure, but some people are just into that. Don't know why, never got into psych classes beyond making sure I came out of them with a passing grade, but I suspect it has its roots in said pedophile having been molested in youth, and that is sad, and it sucks and all. But don't keep bringing it into this forum. It depresses folks--okay, most folks--to read about that stuff.

I'm not comparing Kirk to Sandusky at all. Ankle would continue to support Mrs. Kirk Ferentz even if he did such despicable acts. That's how much he loves his little Kurt.

Say what..... that's a joke right? If you really believe that you are delusional - very delusional.

which part? if part a., that is easy to show proof of.

if b, there are numerous quotes about it, and you would summize that coaches stay with him for long periods of time for a reason.

Latest posts