Evelyn since CJ went down

lol, I am just fucking with you guys and him at this point. I like Nike. He sometimes talks down to me imo. I am not being fair or rational to him at this point.I don't really drink and get drunk any more. A sipper of whiskey maybe 2 max. I am just digging in deeper cause I am full on crazy. haha. I apologize 1000% to Nike. I put him on blast, I wasn't fair and generalized a lot of his comments. I am sorry man. I am emotional. I am a fan. I am sorry that I called you names. I am just being an absolute dick at this point.

I will lay off. Nike does know a lot about Iowa and basketball in general, he's one of the more knowledgeable posters on this board. I just wanted to see his reaction when I showed up full on crazy again.

I don't take things very seriously if you haven't noticed. I don't like to be a jerk to people, I am being one here. Nike is a good poster who I disagree with from time to time, that's it. I am often times more wrong then he is. Being wrong is what makes this message board fun. I actually just was busting his balls and then when he started making the drunk and high posts I ran with it.

I’m ashamed to admit I turned off the Nebraska game after the second Pemsl turnover and threw my TV remote across the living room. Like chucked that thing. I was not happy. If we lose to NW I might be in a similar maybe worse place.

I embarrassed the shit out of myself watching at a bar with 10 people in it. None of them cared about the game.i caught a few people looking my way after slamming my hand on the table a few times. I could have gone back to the same place and watched the Maryland game, but was afraid of my reaction. I won't be watching there Tuesday either.

I embarrassed the shit out of myself watching at a bar with 10 people in it. None of them cared about the game.i caught a few people looking my way after slamming my hand on the table a few times. I could have gone back to the same place and watched the Maryland game, but was afraid of my reaction. I won't be watching there Tuesday either.
I literally couldn't look away cause I was there. I don't expect Iowa to win at Northwestern but damn it I want them to.

lol, I am just fucking with you guys and him at this point. I like Nike. He sometimes talks down to me imo. I am not being fair or rational to him at this point.I don't really drink and get drunk any more. A sipper of whiskey maybe 2 max. I am just digging in deeper cause I am full on crazy. haha. I apologize 1000% to Nike. I put him on blast, I wasn't fair and generalized a lot of his comments. I am sorry man. I am emotional. I am a fan. I am sorry that I called you names. I am just being an absolute dick at this point.

I will lay off. Nike does know a lot about Iowa and basketball in general, he's one of the more knowledgeable posters on this board. I just wanted to see his reaction when I showed up full on crazy again.

I don't take things very seriously if you haven't noticed. I don't like to be a jerk to people, I am being one here. Nike is a good poster who I disagree with from time to time, that's it. I am often times more wrong then he is. Being wrong is what makes this message board fun. I actually just was busting his balls and then when he started making the drunk and high posts I ran with it.
Well that’s good because I’m really bad at holding grudges and probably would have forgot about this one by next week.

giphy.gif

I for some reason expect a win tomorrow. Especially after hearing Luka was sick at Nebraska. He's gunna out work everyone whenever humanly possible.
The road is just so had for me to predict. I think we need to win tomorrow, I just don’t expect it based off of what this leagues been like and our current roster situations. 2-0 this week would be ideal. I think it’s fair game to call every player not named Luka or Joe the most important player on the team. We need guys to step up, doesn’t matter who what or when, just that someone does every night. I’m at least encouraged that CJ is at least not shutting it down and he may play again at some point this season. I hope to see Joe and Luka continue to grow into their rolls as alphas as well.

I’ll say this, I’m an Iowa fan. I try and be respectful to you guys, when I get told that I’m straight up wrong about something, I’m gonna tell all you dicks(I say that with great endearment) about it. I am sorry to Nike, we’ve always kind of bristled at each other. He’s an easy target because we’re old sparring partners. If I don’t quote him just right and generalize his take and vibe at the time of when we first discussed something, he’ll pick me apart. As he should, I came at him. We’ve managed to coexist just fine even tho we do disagree often. His overwhelming attitude towards the program has been down, two off seasons in a row. At least towards recruiting and Fran in general. He’s never disrespectful and never calls the players out. He’s influenced me a ton because I buy a lot of what he says and his theories. He knows a lot about the game. He acts like it too. I like it. We don’t see eye to eye on Connor. Probably never will but I do have great respect for him and I truly mean I am sorry. It’s just so damn hard for me to sit back and let everyone tell me the sky is falling with this program only for it to continually go out and prove those expectations wrong. I get it tho and yes, I want Fran to accomplish something too. He hasn’t. I’m sorry Nike.

I’ll say this, I’m an Iowa fan. I try and be respectful to you guys, when I get told that I’m straight up wrong about something, I’m gonna tell all you dicks(I say that with great endearment) about it. I am sorry to Nike, we’ve always kind of bristled at each other. He’s an easy target because we’re old sparring partners. If I don’t quote him just right and generalize his take and vibe at the time of when we first discussed something, he’ll pick me apart. As he should, I came at him. We’ve managed to coexist just fine even tho we do disagree often. His overwhelming attitude towards the program has been down, two off seasons in a row. At least towards recruiting and Fran in general. He’s never disrespectful and never calls the players out. He’s influenced me a ton because I buy a lot of what he says and his theories. He knows a lot about the game. He acts like it too. I like it. We don’t see eye to eye on Connor. Probably never will but I do have great respect for him and I truly mean I am sorry. It’s just so damn hard for me to sit back and let everyone tell me the sky is falling with this program only for it to continually go out and prove those expectations wrong. I get it tho and yes, I want Fran to accomplish something too. He hasn’t. I’m sorry Nike.
It’s all good. I would say this I’ve actually backed Fran on recruiting on a few occasions. I don’t think he gets enough credit for guys like White, Clemmons, Olaseni and others. I’ve said that when dudes bag on his recruiting. I think he’s good at identifying under the radar talent. This years class yes I was down on it as a lot of people were, it’s starting to grow on me a bit so I’m hopeful. Only need to hit on a couple guys in 2020 class, if he it’s on them all watch out.

I think Garza and Pemsl got together at some point and they both agreed because of injury that Cordell would just give all of his post moves to Luka. Pemsl was incredibly around the basket his freshman season and now that post game is completely non-existent.

Maybe because Pemsl is now a 3-point shooter :)

Latest posts