Draft Royce or Barnes?

Celtics just got a steal with Sullinger. He was a lottery lock until the injury issue came up, but I really don't see that being much of a factor down the road. He should have a solid career in Boston or wherever he ends up.

I agree. They just said his injury is low risk. Pretty good get at 21.

So Kevin McHale pretty much just said that Fred Hoiberg's Rolodex got Royce White at #15. I guess we were all pretty dumb for mocking him for the past 2 years.

While we are dredging up old posts anyone have a link to the one where I said Royce would be close to a lottery pick and got called a moron by quite a few people? There was one particular guy who fancied himself an NBA expert but I can't remember who it was.

I still think White ends up being a better pro than Barnes, mostly because I think Barnes is just vastly overrated.

While we are dredging up old posts anyone have a link to the one where I said Royce would be close to a lottery pick and got called a moron by quite a few people? There was one particular guy who fancied himself an NBA expert but I can't remember who it was.

I still think White ends up being a better pro than Barnes, mostly because I think Barnes is just vastly overrated.

You sound like a moron.

While we are dredging up old posts anyone have a link to the one where I said Royce would be close to a lottery pick and got called a moron by quite a few people? There was one particular guy who fancied himself an NBA expert but I can't remember who it was. I still think White ends up being a better pro than Barnes, mostly because I think Barnes is just vastly overrated.
You sound like a moron.

sure does....

This makes you sound like a moron right here.

Part of the perception people have of Barnes being a disapointment in college is unfair because so much praise and expectations were put on him. He was never the next Lebron or Kobe but he was a very good basketball player. If he was rated 3 in his class like kid-gilchrist then nobody would be down on him.

He struggled in the tournament this year without Marshall but that was mostly because the UNC offense is predicated on having a great PG. It is not a free flowing Kentucky type offense it is a system offense that doesn't let players improvise.

Barnes roll in the offense was to be a perimeter scorer. There aren't may players I know in college who can score 40 points in a game, especially as a freshman and Harrison did that. Also look at his numbers in the tournament last year, he averaged nearly 20 a game.

i think he will be used as trade bait for pau gasol with others. him with kobe probably a good tandem.

Honestly this would be awesome. White doesn't care about shooting at all, and Kobe wants to shoot every time. They should get along well.

Barnes is the best scoring wing in the draft. He averaged 17 points in only 29 minutes a game.

and that lead a loaded team in scoring...and the offense wasnt built around him like isu built theirs around royce. royce is good but he is a 4th option at best on a nba roster. barnes will be a 2nd option and will be very good at it.

Barnes is destined to be a good player on a bad team. He'll put up 17-20 a game on a team that never makes the playoffs.

Latest posts