Draft Royce or Barnes?

Yawn.

White was a more talented player Imo, the fact that he turned out to be nuts proves nothing at all.

Harrison Barnes did turn out to be better than I thought but not by much, hes still an average nba player at best.

He was nuts prior to this thread, you can't separate the two.

Yawn.

White was a more talented player Imo, the fact that he turned out to be nuts proves nothing at all.

Harrison Barnes did turn out to be better than I thought but not by much, hes still an average nba player at best.

We didn't know White had issues before the draft? That's relevant information for a GM. Barnes was the right choice, and he's still developing.

Did anybody else lulz when they showed White in Hilton on Monday night? Looked like the loser was sitting in the student section.

Did anybody else lulz when they showed White in Hilton on Monday night? Looked like the loser was sitting in the student section.

I loved the announcers awkwardly trying to describe his NBA career without mentioning that it was an absolute trainwreck.

Barnes - I believe you might not have seen him play lately for the Warriors but his game has developed nicely. And his scoring doubled last year in the playoffs from 9pts to over 18pts a game. I also give the mental edge to Barnes for obvious reasons and this is so much a part of the NBA game when your grinding out games. The talent level speaks for both Barnes and White. I loved watching White run that offense for ISU. The guy could seriously do it all. Reminded me some of Lewis Lloyd but he could shoot the lights out. Oh and in case you didn't get to see Barnes hammer on Minnesota's Pekovic last year. It was one of the top 3 dunks in the NBA last year.
[video=youtube;vheaw76ZClw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vheaw76ZClw[/video]

Barnes - I believe you might not have seen him play lately for the Warriors but his game has developed nicely. And his scoring doubled last year in the playoffs from 9pts to over 18pts a game. I also give the mental edge to Barnes for obvious reasons and this is so much a part of the NBA game when your grinding out games. The talent level speaks for both Barnes and White. I loved watching White run that offense for ISU. The guy could seriously do it all. Reminded me some of Lewis Lloyd but he could shoot the lights out. Oh and in case you didn't get to see Barnes hammer on Minnesota's Pekovic last year. It was one of the top 3 dunks in the NBA last year.
[video=youtube;vheaw76ZClw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vheaw76ZClw[/video]

This. Barnes won't likely end up the in the Hall of Fame, but he's going to have a very productive NBA career and make some All-Star appearances. Plus, he's easy to root for.

Latest posts