Don’t look now TCU up big on Mich. early.

Went to the gym thought the game was over. Looks like I missed a classic, silly me with my good health intentions. Should have keep stuffing myself with snacks and watched it. Ohio St. is looking good against Georgia.

I'm glad I'm not a MI fan. I'd be awfully pissed at the officiating.

Yeah, they certainly seemed to favor TCU

Michigan had a TD taken away on a very close call which could have gone either way

Reminded me to the TD the Big 12 zebras took away in the Iowa State game

Then Michigan gave the game away: First and Ten on the 1-foot line, fumbled on first play
thought a QB Sneak would have done the trick

Fun game to watch

Gonna pass on watching Duran Duran tonite

Last edited:
In the current system 2 bowl games matter and the big 10 lost both. To brag about winning what are now worthless pointless bowl games is what we make fun of clone fans for doing and being.

In the current system 2 bowl games matter and the big 10 lost both. To brag about winning what are now worthless pointless bowl games is what we make fun of clone fans for doing and being.
You need to clarify that you consider other bowl games as worthless and pointless. You would be outvoted by a whole bunch of football players. And, you ain’t one.

The opt outs and transfers causing teams to bring 50-60 scholarship players to a bowl game has caused this. I realize your favorite team won one of these bowl games and you need it to matter so you’ve talked yourself into it but to the college football world they don’t mean a thing. I hate what it has become and I appreciate and respect the players that play w their team. It is the system that has made these bowl games what they have become.

Latest posts